NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]It is TIME TO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]ANNOUNCING: The Inaugural NORTH AMERICAN FJR OWNERS (NAFO ) Gathering!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]https://www.fjrtech.com/NAFO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]
Dates: July 24-27, 2008
Place: Golden, Colorado[/SIZE]

B) B) B) [SIZE=12pt]Time to party like a Big Dog!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
B) B) B)

[SIZE=14pt]REGISTER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
yea!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

wahoo!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

let's go y'all! :D

And we already have our first paying customer....16 minutes after the thread opened.

Our to top it off our first paying customer to the [SIZE=10pt]North American [/SIZE]FJR Owners meet is a Canuck!

Way to represent my Northern friend....you make me proud that we made sure to add that a to the event acronym. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: .

Registered for 2 ! Time is near now ! This is gonna be one big ass awesome event .....WOOOF !

Thanks Warchild, TWN & All behind the scenes.

Nice Website! :clapping:

But that Marriot Hotel place looks a bit small. Is there an overflow place in mind for the poor unfortunates that don't get in on time?

Is it July yet?

Let's show Andrew those 500 FJR peeps he prophesied!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: [SIZE=14pt]I TOLD YOU SO!!!![/SIZE] :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:

heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh

;) Yeah, what Bob said! ;)

C'mon July!!!

Nice Website! :clapping:
But that Marriot Hotel place looks a bit small. Is there an overflow place in mind for the poor unfortunates that don't get in on time?

Is it July yet?

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I have stayed at the hotel. It is bigger than the picture shows.

I am checking my calander any my fiance's (wife by then) calander to see if we can both make it. I have to see about getting Saturday off as I am already asking for alot of days off at the end of June for some event my finance wants me to be at. Something about a wedding. :rolleyes:

Since I live in Granby (80 Miles) west it should be a nice short drive down even if I can not be there all the days.

Oh, shit! I'd better go clean out my in box! :lol:

Just to add to the fire...

[SIZE=14pt]We have 160 rooms in our block. What does this mean? Simple: Get off your asses, register and pay the rally fee to get your hotel reservation code[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]NOW! [/SIZE]

These won't last long and though I might could wrangle a few more rooms, I wouldn't bank on that as there are several large happenings in the great Dever area that are sucking up rooms like a turbocharged Hoover.

I have to see about getting Saturday off as I am already asking for alot of days off at the end of June for some event my finance wants me to be at. Something about a wedding. :rolleyes:
Just bring your bride-to-be down the the event and Ignacio can marry you guys during Saturday's "NAFO Night". He's performed several weddings {bet most of y'all didn't know that little trivia about Iggy, did you? :D }

Though I am unsure if Ignacio is only licensed/ordained to do this in the state of Washington... Iggy?

Though I am unsure if Ignacio is only licensed/ordained to do this in the state of Washington... Iggy?
I think there are a couple of others. Even if they are already married, how very cool would it be to add a wedding ceremony to the festivities!

I have to see about getting Saturday off as I am already asking for alot of days off at the end of June for some event my finance wants me to be at. Something about a wedding. :rolleyes:
Just bring your bride-to-be down the the event and Ignacio can marry you guys during Saturday's "NAFO Night". He's performed several weddings {bet most of y'all didn't know that little trivia about Iggy, did you? :D }

Thanks for the offer. But I think that her mother might not be real happy if we postpone the wedding to the end of July. This is her only daughter and I really do not think that she is going to let a bunch of heathens on motorcycles marry her daughter. :rolleyes: They thought I was crazy when I rode to NY this last summer.

how very cool would it be to add a wedding ceremony to the festivities!
Wash your mouth out with soap!!!!

This is the same guy I've been talking to all this time, or is it the spectre of finally returning to work that has ye addled now, mad one?!?

I'm in -- for two -- all registered and paid proper.

Thanks for the offer. But I think that her mother might not be real happy if we postpone the wedding to the end of July. This is her only daughter and I really do not think that she is going to let a bunch of heathens on motorcycles marry her daughter. :rolleyes: They thought I was crazy when I rode to NY this last summer.
Whew! Dodged that bullet. I still might have a chance at Congress. :blink:

Good for you. We'll have a toast for 'ya. ;)

And anybody else wondering about this little nugget Warchild dropped would have to get me good and liquored up to spill. ...and I could do a wedding in Colorado..

This is the same guy I've been talking to all this time, or is it the spectre of finally returning to work that has ye addled now, mad one?!?
'Cuz Eye heered et werked fer summa yuz. Eye wuzn't been volumenteerin'! Nope! Still, tuh bin watchin summeranuther fool.... :rolleyes: En Eye hain't bin chaingin mah views 'bout the wuns Eye picked, neither. En..."the diss-ease" es reel en fact-yoo-wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.