NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are extra rally shirts? I think I missed that information on the NAFO registration site.

I'm in! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

How much are extra rally shirts? I think I missed that information on the NAFO registration site.
I don't think they will know the prices until they determine how many shirts to order. The price goes down with volume. IIRC, Iggy will contact you for separate payment.....

I'm sure someone with authority and information will read this and respond.

I have to see about getting Saturday off as I am already asking for alot of days off at the end of June for some event my finance wants me to be at. Something about a wedding. :rolleyes:
Just bring your bride-to-be down the the event and Ignacio can marry you guys during Saturday's "NAFO Night". He's performed several weddings {bet most of y'all didn't know that little trivia about Iggy, did you? :D }

Though I am unsure if Ignacio is only licensed/ordained to do this in the state of Washington... Iggy?
Thanks for the offer. But I think that her mother might not be real happy if we postpone the wedding to the end of July. This is her only daughter and I really do not think that she is going to let a bunch of heathens on motorcycles marry her daughter. :rolleyes: They thought I was crazy when I rode to NY this last summer.
Whew! Dodged that bullet. I still might have a chance at Congress. :blink:

Good for you. We'll have a toast for 'ya. ;)

And anybody else wondering about this little nugget Warchild dropped would have to get me good and liquored up to spill. ...and I could do a wedding in Colorado..
And if it works out for any of you guys sharing rooms at NAFO you can attend CFR in September as we can do same sex marriages up here!! :popesmiley: :love:

gypsy

I'm in! :clapping:

Going on a month-long adventure in July on the FJR culminating with NAFO before heading home......SWEET!

Now I need more money LOL

I'll be there if I have to cage it. Missed out on WFO-6 because of surgery and such. Not this time!

Can't wait to meet some peeps.

I'm in... registration paid.

Should be fun... and this year it's another day's ride closer to me, so I'll have that much more time to explore Colorado.

I'm all in. Payment sent, and I have already planned the BBG 1500 mile route I will be taking on the way out.

Is it July yet?

Is it July yet?

Is it July yet?

Even after weeks of many NAFO Staff eyes testing the web site, we still managed to leave off the price for extra rallyshirts. :huh:

Extra Rallyshirts are $25 each, which includes shipping to Golden. They will be picked up with your formal NAFO Rally Package upon Check-In with Iron Maiden's crew inside the Marriott facility.

Payment for these extra rallyshirts will be done through PayPal also, and will be the subject of separate correspondence.

I'm in! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Man that was easy to do! :clapping:

Thanks guys...looking forward to meeting some of you west coasters in person...

...and some great riding! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks guys...looking forward to meeting some of you west coasters in person...

...and some great riding! :yahoo: :yahoo:
Heck...I''m looking forward to meeting the other suspected felons, miscreants and social outcasts...er...uhm...FJR owners from all points in North America! :yahoo:

I can't wait till July,I have to go start packing now! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.