NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, no one said you had to go. No lets get back to the positive vibes.

Rainbows, butterfly's, and puppy dogs!

$155 Rally fee?? - and for that you get two meals and and a shirt??
I'm not sure I'm going to change your opinion, but as regional gatherings have been maturing and attendees express preference for the nicer facilities...it gets more costly to be sure.

To pay for

nafomeal.JPG

fireplace.jpg

pool.jpg

and location for rides like

CO_FJR.jpg

they do charge a lot for meals. Those room rates for this facility in this region though are VERY good. Perhaps you should take in the whole picture.

If you're interested in how meals and other items add up to this price feel free PM me. Otherwise, I think Twowheelnut said it best:

A gallon of gas: $3.50A McDonalds Happy Meal: $4.75

A couple of hours at Smokin' Joe's Lube Shop & Boob-O-Rama Strip Club: $150.00

A weekend with some of the best people on Earth: Priceless

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell ya baby!! Number 5 for Syl and me and the closest one yet to home!

We are THERE: signed up, paid, and awaiting Senor Ignacio's secret hotel room unlock code.

See ya'll in 1/2 a year!

(Gotta go get my sleds ready for the next adventure in BC's beautiful Monashee mountains. Damn I live a tough life...)

What more do you want? A complimentary bikini bike wash?!!?
Oh man, can we get that set up as an alternate add on to our fee's ?!? I would be all in, and bring the video camera if we could get the local cheerleader squad or something..but we digress.

What more do you want? A complimentary bikini bike wash?!!?
Oh man, can we get that set up as an alternate add on to our fee's ?!? I would be all in, and bring the video camera if we could get the local cheerleader squad or something..but we digress.
I was thinking more along the lines of the Exec Staff in bikinis! :grin:

Seriously, I travel A LOT and $99/nite for a room of that caliber in that area is a great deal!

Remember, folks, the cost for space (as well as food) at group events is very pricey ... especially in popular, centrally-located areas like Denver.

My hat is off to those who put this together.

Well, well over 50 registrations in the first 12 hours after being announced..... :D

Don't miss out folks.... once the rooms are gone, they are GONE!

Although there is always camping with the Connie crowd if you are extremely frugal... :lol:

Gotta sign up! Gotta sign up! The countdown timer is watching me! Gotta sign up!

When I get the OK on vacation time from work, I'll be signing on the dotted line. Does the DH get registered as a pillion? Or is that just in case his BMW has problems with the final drive, and he ends up sharing my FJR? :) I trust that non-FJR riders are welcomed, in company with a forum member? To the uninitiated, the K1200S looks a bit like an FJR. We have been accused of riding matching bikes.

Jill

Well, well over 50 registrations in the first 12 hours after being announced..... :D

Although there is always camping with the Connie crowd if you are extremely frugal... :lol:
And to those that registered, paid, and are patiently awaiting registration codes....Warchild tells me he'll be giving me access to validate and send those codes today hopefully. Once I have that there will be a flurry of e-mails to you all. ;)

And as is typical, the people that have PayPal'ed is a bit different than the folks that registered. 38 of 50 registered have paid as of this moment. We'll assume the other 12 will return and complete the process at some point.

Does the DH get registered as a pillion? Or is that just in case his BMW has problems with the final drive, and he ends up sharing my FJR? :) I trust that non-FJR riders are welcomed, in company with a forum member? To the uninitiated, the K1200S looks a bit like an FJR. We have been accused of riding matching bikes.
If I understand the questions correctly signficicant others riding on your bike are encouraged to register as pillions. If they're friends (or SOs) riding their own bike....they should register themself....or you can register on their behalf if you're going to pay for them.

Non-FJR riders are welcomed as company....we just may make them park their bike down the road. We don't want whatever final drive disease they have to cross over into the FJR population. ;)

Let me understand this...you WANT to see Warchild, Ignacio and TWN in a bikini.. :no2:

......because... :eek: :blink: :dribble: :nono:

If I understand the questions correctly signficicant others riding on your bike are encouraged to register as pillions. If they're friends (or SOs) riding their own bike....they should register themself....or you can register on their behalf if you're going to pay for them.
IIRC, that's how we did it last year. Just put a note in the "comments" box for DH that you are together. That way your "registration packets" will be together when you check in.

Non-FJR riders are welcomed as company....we just may make them park their bike down the road. We don't want whatever final drive disease they have to cross over into the FJR population.
:blink: :lol: :rolleyes: There is no problem with any other make of bike, who is riding along with an FJR owner, to park en masse. For a slight fee...(J/K) ;)

And to those that registered, paid, and are patiently awaiting registration codes....Warchild tells me he'll be giving me access to validate and send those codes today hopefully. Once I have that there will be a flurry of e-mails to you all. ;)

And as is typical, the people that have PayPal'ed is a bit different than the folks that registered. 38 of 50 registered have paid as of this moment. We'll assume the other 12 will return and complete the process at some point.
I PayPal'ed is that not a good thing? Just wondering what you meant.

...And as is typical, the people that have PayPal'ed is a bit different than the folks that registered. 38 of 50 registered have paid as of this moment. We'll assume the other 12 will return and complete the process at some point.
If one of those 12 lost or accidentally closed the confirmation page that sent me to the Paypal site, how would one go about accessing the page again? :blushsmiley:

Let me understand this...you WANT to see Warchild, Ignacio and TWN in a bikini.. :no2:

......because... :eek: :blink: :dribble: :nono:

IIRC, that's how we did it last year. Just put a note in the "comments" box for DH that you are together. That way your "registration packets" will be together when you check in.

Non-FJR riders are welcomed as company....we just may make them park their bike down the road. We don't want whatever final drive disease they have to cross over into the FJR population.
:blink: :lol: :rolleyes: There is no problem with any other make of bike, who is riding along with an FJR owner, to park en masse. For a slight fee...(J/K) ;)
Can the parking crew be responsible for collecting the fee for non FJR parking. Might offset some of the fuel cost. I still have the Parking Nazi Brutte Squad badge from last year. :D :D

...And as is typical, the people that have PayPal'ed is a bit different than the folks that registered. 38 of 50 registered have paid as of this moment. We'll assume the other 12 will return and complete the process at some point.
If one of those 12 lost or accidentally closed the confirmation page that sent me to the Paypal site, how would one go about accessing the page again? :blushsmiley:
You would use the following link:

www.fjrtech.com/nafo/reg_thanks.cfm?nafonum=Your_NAFO_number

Obviously, replace "Your_NAFO_number" with your actual NAFO number that was sent to you via email upon registering for the event.

I PayPal'ed is that not a good thing? Just wondering what you meant.
No, do PayPal. Complete the process.

I'm just saying be patient as the very final step on our end is to send you an e-mail with the magic code to make a hotel reservation. That process has not started yet and some people signed up last night around 8 p.m.

As soon as we have it up and going I'll magically catch up with the....um 43 now....paid people and there will be a big surge of people making reservations.

Though I am unsure if Ignacio is only licensed/ordained to do this in the state of Washington... Iggy?
I think there are a couple of others. Even if they are already married, how very cool would it be to add a wedding ceremony to the festivities!
pegscraper here. MsNASCAR and my 20th wedding anniversary is coming up this September. Maybe we could renew thy vows a little early? :heart: Who would take the pictures?

Though I am unsure if Ignacio is only licensed/ordained to do this in the state of Washington... Iggy?
I think there are a couple of others. Even if they are already married, how very cool would it be to add a wedding ceremony to the festivities!
pegscraper here. MsNASCAR and my 20th wedding anniversary is coming up this September. Maybe we could renew thy vows a little early? :heart: Who would take the pictures?
Does she vow to love Jeff Gordon?

Status
Not open for further replies.