North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't that be a selfie for most of us?
rolleyes.gif
If you have your own sign, go for it.
tonguesmiley.gif

Old Guy... Maybe they will let you take the sign outside? Alternate that is acceptable, a pic of the bike outside the business, with the business name clearly present, then a second pic of the inside sign that also has the business name clearly present along with the established or founded date.

Just trying to get you to go for a ride.
punk.gif

Almost 50 degrees here in PA today so time to move this game along. First the old tag;

P1200001-L.jpg

Hope you're okay with this, sign say since 1949 not "established" but it's the same thing right? Note there is still snow on the ground in front of my bike! I had a teaberry milkshake anyway. New tag is;

P1200002-L.jpg

Your bike at a state park. Can show a sign or park office this happens to have both.

Fred W posted: Fn southerners, is more like it!
Easy there, brother. There's quite a difference between southerners and Californians, even though both of us have almost-year-round riding seasons.

Seriously? You think calling someone who lives in California a Californian is labeling them?

Im pretty sure they were just joking, as I was, bemoaning our own cold winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
BikerGeek99 posted: I'm offended that Old Guy is irritated and, for the record, Hud talks funny and smells like old people.
JSNS
Probably because (1) many people don't recognize the lyrical southern drawl as a true art form, and (2) I am old people.

Every day I lament my older son's residency in Callyfournya, but he's got a nice job working for Tesla and I'm gonna cash in on the "employee discount" when they make a new convertible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts