North Texas Feejers meet South Texas Feejers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who says I am slow? :D The Tax day ride pictures are now available on the link below.
Tax Day Ride pictures
You know what they say, better late than never! Thanks for the photos.

I have not gotten my throwaway camera film developed. Hopefully soon.

Are you riders from the Friendswood area going to meet Wednesday as you mentioned?

If you are, how about some directions/address and time of the meet?

Maybe I can make it there for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott, yes - several of us are going to meet tonight at the South Shore Beer Garden in Kemah on FM 2094 on the south side of Clear Lake. Best way for you is come to Alvin on 35 and go east on 517 to 45 then up to HW 96 east on south side of League City. Take 96 east to hw 146 then north (two miles) until you get to FM 2094 then left (west) on 2094 for about two miles and SSBG is on right at about the third of fourth light from HW 146. You can come up to League City and take 518 east but there is more traffic and lights that way.

Hope to see you there - I should be there around 6:45 pm or so.

here is link to map from whitepages.com

Beer Garden

Scott, yes - several of us are going to meet tonight at the South Shore Beer Garden in Kemah on FM 2094 on the south side of Clear Lake. Best way for you is come to Alvin on 35 and go east on 517 to 45 then up to HW 96 east on south side of League City. Take 96 east to hw 146 then north (two miles) until you get to FM 2094 then left (west) on 2094 for about two miles and SSBG is on right at about the third of fourth light from HW 146. You can come up to League City and take 518 east but there is more traffic and lights that way.
Hope to see you there - I should be there around 6:45 pm or so.
Well, I could not make it this week but maybe next week I can. Did many riders show up or was it lonely there?

We do need to figure on getting a forest ride done soon.

Hope all is well and you are getting settled into your new home.