Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KJ wishes. He's just mad because we don't allow his New York girly types here. Gotta be a man to come west of the Mississippi dude.

KJ wishes. He's just mad because we don't allow his New York girly types here. Gotta be a man to come west of the Mississippi dude.
Dude, since KJ has uber hawt Miss Debbie on his arm: I don't think that KJ has to worry about his Man Card, ese!

10410773_725371140852286_8534676063084144886_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Move me from the maybe to the in please!
Gregory I always thought that the only thing that moved you was prunes, but I will go ahead and amend the Attendance List! JSNS, Punny!

NOTE: Intech and Spanky plus MCRIDER007 have been moved to the "In Like Flynn" List, leaves Bust and Tony sucking moist ass cheese!

SW-FOG 2015 / Kanab, UT Attendance Roster on 12/31. If attending and not on this list contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666

"Maybes" List:

Bustanut joker

101stpathfinder - Tony

Longrider - Bruce W.

John Y. and Isa

MCRIDER007

Intech and Spanky

gregory

bigjohnsd and Festar

0Face-Marty

Iris and Jim

griff

Abercrombie FJR

pegscraper and MsNASCAR

101stpathfinder and Mrs. Tony

HelzBelz

Zbear

Fly Bye

KiloWatts

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

BeemerDonS
Miss Donna
Seth S.
Smokeball
Bob Flanders
AZgman
Mudslide Miller
Dashbaw
Big D.
Chris M.
stealth1
HotRodZilla
GalaxyBlue
zzzzip - Skip
Bokerfork
Old Michael
Yatzee426
erixun
TheZsdad
petey
Geezer
BwanaDik and Bambi
LCB
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
R Price
Spud
Panman
Thingfish - Paul
Tucson Joe and Cec
Tyler
SacramentoMike
twisted cricket
NMRoadRunner

Not sure Kanab is ready for some of this crew:

On January 10, 2006, the mayor at that time Kim Lawson and the city council passed Resolution 1-1-06R, titled The Natural Family: A Vision for the City of Kanab, codifying the definition of a "natural family":

"We envision a local culture that upholds the marriage of a man to a woman, and a woman to a man, as ordained of God... We see our homes as open to a full quiver of children, the source of family continuity and social growth. We envision young women growing into wives, homemakers, and mothers; and we see young men growing into husbands, home-builders, and fathers."[8]

The nonbinding resolution was formulated by a conservative advocacy group from Salt Lake City. Though symbolic, it created controversy within the town, and prompted Arthur Frommer to refer to the community as homophobic, and urge it be boycotted by tourists.[9]

On January 10, 2006, the mayor at that time Kim Lawson and the city council passed Resolution 1-1-06R, titled The Natural Family: A Vision for the City of Kanab, codifying the definition of a "natural family":

"We envision a local culture that upholds the marriage of a man to a woman, and a woman to a man, as ordained of God... We see our homes as open to a full quiver of children, the source of family continuity and social growth. We envision young women growing into wives, homemakers, and mothers; and we see young men growing into husbands, home-builders, and fathers."[8]

The nonbinding resolution was formulated by a conservative advocacy group from Salt Lake City. Though symbolic, it created controversy within the town, and prompted Arthur Frommer to refer to the community as homophobic, and urge it be boycotted by tourists.[9]
I guess I will have to leave my Ducati and high heels at home.

I guess I will have to leave my Ducati and high heels at home.
xmotocorsa-manigale-03-650x487.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.z9HQGGlUPP.jpg
You can bring the heels, the outfit, and the Ducati, just DON'T mix the three!!!

On second thought. Just bring the Ducati, we wouldn't all the goats in the area to go into heat.

I just booked a room through hotels.com at the Royal Inn and they show 5 more rooms available. Sounds like a dump but at least I have a backup if nothing better becomes available. Free cancelation until 5/25/15.
I booked by phone with the Royal Inn. "Harry" said the reservation was for two nights, but he would extend it to the third night (Saturday) when I check in. Hmm - I wonder about that. $59/night for two double beds. I noticed a place called the Parry Inn? in Kanab that looked interesting. Anyone know about this place. About 1/4 mi from the main venue.

Well because of the numbers and the lack of response from the Treasure Tail I just booked at the Quail Park Lodge. Edging ever closer to the attendee list! BTW Booking.com said it was the last room available. That probably means the last one to them, so if anyone else is interested I would call the hotel directly.
Oh...nice. Another trip without yer wingman. Have fun ya lucky bastard.

Well because of the numbers and the lack of response from the Treasure Tail I just booked at the Quail Park Lodge. Edging ever closer to the attendee list! BTW Booking.com said it was the last room available. That probably means the last one to them, so if anyone else is interested I would call the hotel directly.
I would love to have you along on one of these cross country rides. We have to make it happen. Well, YOU have to make it happen.

I would love to have you along on one of these cross country rides. We have to make it happen. Well, YOU have to make it happen.
Agreed! Even if you have to cage it, come anyway... you are the important part. ;)

Agreed! Even if you have to cage it, come anyway... you are the important part.
wink.png
Gunny!

Agreed! Even if you have to cage it, come anyway... you are the important part.
wink.png
Gunny!
If you have to cage it, just bring a trunk load of cold beer. All will be forgiven.

Don't ask me how I know.

Well Abercrombie, you're about to get a marriage proposal from Beemerdons. Typical FF garb.
Just keep it up 'Zilla, Papa Chuy and Old Michael have two dozen photos of you wearing women's lingerie! Do you want us to release them all at once, or once a month for the next 24 months! jes' sayin' and nuff said, SEXY!

Well Abercrombie, you're about to get a marriage proposal from Beemerdons. Typical FF garb.
Just keep it up 'Zilla, Papa Chuy and Old Michael have two dozen photos of you wearing women's lingerie! Do you want us to release them all at once, or once a month for the next 24 months! jes' sayin' and nuff said, SEXY!
Nooo...please don't subject us to that.