Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because no one would ever do this at an FJR event....
P1010448.jpg
Hey Bob...don't forget the blue painters tape.

SW-FOG 2015 / Kanab, UT Attendance Roster on 12/28. If attending and not on this list contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666

"Maybes" List:

Bustanut joker

101stpathfinder - Tony

Longrider - Bruce W.

MCRIDER007

Intech and Spanky

gregory

bigjohnsd and Festar

0Face-Marty

Iris and Jim

griff

Abercrombie FJR

pegscraper and MsNASCAR

101stpathfinder and Mrs. Tony

HelzBelz

Zbear

Fly Bye

KiloWatts

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

BeemerDonS
Miss Donna
Seth S.
Smokeball
Bob Flanders
AZgman
Mudslide Miller
Dashbaw
Big D.
Chris M.
stealth1
HotRodZilla
GalaxyBlue
zzzzip - Skip
Bokerfork
Old Michael
Yatzee426
erixun
TheZsdad
petey
Geezer
BwanaDik and Bambi
LCB
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
R Price
Spud
Panman
Thingfish - Paul
Tucson Joe and Cec
Tyler
SacramentoMike
twisted cricket
NMRoadRunner

Last edited by a moderator:
They're closed for the season. I'd send an email and give it some time.
bigjohnsd and Festar have been added to the Attendance List.

John, 'Zilla's right; just send an email to the Treasure Trail Motel.

https://www.treasuretrailkanab.com [email protected]
I've emailed twice with no answer. I guess they need more time to answer.
griff, I don't expect them to reopen until Easter; Kanab shuts down during the Winter, no downhill skiing and not enough snow for cross country skiing! JSNS, Schuss!

I've sent an email as well. Not reallyba problem, we'll find a room somewhere
Treasure Trail boasts 29 rooms and Dons list has 47 signed up and 6 maybes. Looks like its going to be a full house! Google maps shows a Best Western across the street at $140 a night. I would have to have a room mate to share expenses at that price.

Edit: I think my wife is coming along to share my room and she doesn't share expenses very well.
no.gif

Treasure Trail boasts 29 rooms and Dons list has 47 signed up and 6 maybes. Looks like its going to be a full house! Google maps shows a Best Western across the street at $140 a night. I would have to have a room mate to share expenses at that price.

Edit: I think my wife is coming along to share my room and she doesn't share expenses very well.
no.gif
Kevin, if you can get a room at Best Western Kanab for all 3 nights please let us know! Last June when Stealth1 and Papa Chuy were investigating lodgings: BWK was sold out for Saturday night due to another scheduled Event, if that has now changed and all 3 nights are available at the BWK then that's an option. JSNS!

no.gif
Kevin, if you can get a room at Best Western Kanab for all 3 nights please let us know! Last June when Stealth1 and Papa Chuy were investigating lodgings: BWK was sold out for Saturday night due to another scheduled Event, if that has now changed and all 3 nights are available at the BWK then that's an option. JSNS!
I'm booked at the Treasure trail but was just looking at Google street view and noticed it across the street. I did not check into availability.

no.gif
I'm booked at the Treasure trail but was just looking at Google street view and noticed it across the street. I did not check into availability.
Nope, the Best Western Kanab is still not available for all three nights! JSNS, Bummer!

2 Queen Beds, Full Breakfast, Non-Smoking, Hairdryer, Coffee Maker, Iron And Ironing Board, Dataport Phone

$ 139.99 *

Rate Details >
GET THIS RATE Rate Not Available for Selected Dates

https://www.yelp.com/biz/super-8-motel-kanab Just found out Super 8 is now CLOSED, was a dump so I'm not surprised!

https://www.yelp.com/biz/holiday-inn-express-and-suites-kanab-kanab?page_src=best_of_yelp Holiday Inn Kanab got GREAT reviews here, same price as Best Western.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/victorian-inn-kanab-2?page_src=best_of_yelp The Victorian Inn got FANTASTIC reviews, but is is also very expensive.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/quail-park-lodge-kanab-3?page_src=best_of_yelp Quail Park Lodge is priced very close to Treasure Trail, with good reviews!

Well because of the numbers and the lack of response from the Treasure Tail I just booked at the Quail Park Lodge. Edging ever closer to the attendee list! BTW Booking.com said it was the last room available. That probably means the last one to them, so if anyone else is interested I would call the hotel directly.

In looking at my crystal ball...

This one's going 2B Grand! ...wish I was going!.. but not to see Bob n Zilla all snuggling (which I already saw at EOM this past fall).

I just booked a room through hotels.com at the Royal Inn and they show 5 more rooms available. Sounds like a dump but at least I have a backup if nothing better becomes available. Free cancelation until 5/25/15.

I just booked a room through hotels.com at the Royal Inn and they show 5 more rooms available. Sounds like a dump but at least I have a backup if nothing better becomes available. Free cancelation until 5/25/15.
https://www.royalinnkanab.com Good Advice and Thanks Steve, book the Royal Inn then cancel if more suitable lodgings open up! JSNS!

In looking at my crystal ball...
This one's going 2B Grand! ...wish I was going!.. but not to see Bob n Zilla all snuggling (which I already saw at EOM this past fall).
KJ, any pictures? JSNS!