Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 2300 miles for me. Still not sure. Going to depend on a lot of things. One stumbling block has resolved itself, so that is good.

Cav, forget Denver. Only Donkey fans live there. Cut south and hit Albuquerque. We'll feed you, and then in the morning we'll get up and haul ass.
https://www.mapquest.com/#a3a3029d459f7e7bc77619c8 +1, Gunny; 'Zilla is right on Cav47, **** Denver and the donkey that they rode in on! Only 1,234 miles to ABQ, so easy that even dcarver or Bustanut joker could ride it: MAYBE! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

Cav, forget Denver. Only Donkey fans live there. Cut south and hit Albuquerque. We'll feed you, and then in the morning we'll get up and haul ass.
https://www.mapquest.com/#a3a3029d459f7e7bc77619c8 +1, Gunny; 'Zilla is right on Cav47, **** Denver and the donkey that they rode in on! Only 1,234 miles to ABQ, so easy that even dcarver or Bustanut joker could ride it: MAYBE! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!
Clearly doable!! The ride, not the people( sorry to have ruined some of the goat humpers hopes) can be done in 2 days to Alba. It would click off a few states that I have not been to yet. Definitely worth looking into. Unfortunately I am a planner even though, I dont like to ride like one.

Thank you for the info and offer.

Clearly doable!! The ride, not the people( sorry to have ruined some of the goat humpers hopes) can be done in 2 days to Alba. It would click off a few states that I have not been to yet. Definitely worth looking into. Unfortunately I am a planner even though, I dont like to ride like one.

Thank you for the info and offer.
+1, Gunny; Cav47, HotRodZilla is indeed an excellent Host! But if AJ and you ride to Kanab together definitely insist on each of you being on your own motorcycle, otherwise AJ is always looking for a Reach Around! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Ugh!

SW-FOG 2015 / Kanab, UT Attendance Roster on 12/28. If attending and not on this list contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666

"Maybes" List:

Intech and Spanky

gregory the Goat Fucker

Jackass Bustanut joker

101stpathfinder - Tony

Longrider - Bruce W.

MCRIDER007

bigjohnsd and Festar

0Face-Marty

Iris and Jim

griff

Abercrombie FJR

pegscraper and MsNASCAR

101stpathfinder and Mrs. Tony

HelzBelz

Zbear

Fly Bye

KiloWatts

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

BeemerDonS
Miss Donna
Seth S.
Smokeball
Bob Flanders
AZgman
Mudslide Miller
Dashbaw
Big D.
Chris M.
stealth1
HotRodZilla
GalaxyBlue
zzzzip - Skip
Bokerfork
Old Michael
Yatzee426
erixun
TheZsdad
petey
Geezer
BwanaDik and Bambi
LCB
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
R Price
Spud
Panman
Thingfish - Paul
Tucson Joe and Cec
Tyler
SacramentoMike
twisted cricket
NMRoadRunner

Last edited by a moderator:
Psst... you've got Fly Bye on there twice...
wink.png
Ty, thanks!

Ty, thanks!

Working on moving out of the tentative list. Just sent an email to the venue to request a reservation. Leave the 23rd of May and home the 6th of June. Now I just have to plan the rest of the trip.

Looks ng to share a room if anyone has an extra bed? PM me if interested.

Edit: looks like me mate Festar is going to be here in time for this shindig so I'll try and find us a room to share.

Great to hear your going to make it to SW-FOG Big John! I have a room booked at the Treasure Trail with two queen beds but as of right now my wife will be coming so I don't think I will be sharing a room. Bringing my wife unfortunately means I will be hauling the FJR since she does not travel light or appreciate long hours on the bike.

I am sure I can expect all the other SW-FOG attendees to be mature enough to resist ribbing me for hauling a bike to Kanab NM. Ya right!

Great to hear your going to make it to SW-FOG Big John! I have a room booked at the Treasure Trail with two queen beds but as of right now my wife will be coming so I don't think I will be sharing a room. Bringing my wife unfortunately means I will be hauling the FJR since she does not travel light or appreciate long hours on the bike.

I am sure I can expect all the other SW-FOG attendees to be mature enough to resist ribbing me for hauling a bike to Kanab NM. Ya right!
Don't count on it Trailerboy....

This should probably be in "Jokes and Fun Stuff" but:

Q: What do you call a big gurl with his FJR on a trailer at SW-FOG?

A: Abercrombie :)

Oh sure, I tee up an easy one up and who's the first to jump on it? A couple of law enforcement officers.
Just goes to prove cops and firemen have one thing in common, they both want to be firemen.
smile.png
Envy is an ugly thing. Not as ugly as zzzzip and Zilla but an ugly thing.

Edit addition:
Makes me think back to my first FJR event. I brought my wife to CFO 2010 in La Crosse and the wife wouldn't ride her bike or ride on mine for the 390 mile trip. I begrudgingly threw the FJR in the back of my pickup knowing I would never live it down with all the new friends I had hoped to meet. As luck would have it there was a rest stop about a mile short of the Days Inn. I unloaded the bike, geared up for the 1 mile ride, had the wife follow me, and she parked the pickup out back as I pulled up like nothing happened.

I cracked under the guilt of my actions and ratted myself out to Rydtym, Wabill and others. I'm not sure why but they never busted my balls about it. Speaking of Bust, my wife must really want to see the Grand Canyon cause she said she never wanted to attend another FJR rally. Not sure why.

Hey, Abercrombie, us cops are here because firemen need heros too.

AND, we're just glad your coming, so we won't give you shit about your trailer.

Oh, Hell, I'm a terrible liar. Of course we're gonna give you shit. Just to see if you crack under the pressure. Like a cheap sunflower seed...who trailers his bike!