Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good date choice !

Many Thanks, we've FJR's coming in from Upstate New York so with Memorial Day being 5/25 they all saved a vacation day from that pesky damn Work Thingie!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my reservation Don. This date works nicely as I'm retired after the first of the year ;D ....No more worries about pesky work days ;D Your right about the rooms filling up fast... I think I got one of the last singles with a King Bed...

+1, Gunny; Good Move Dr. Bob, a dozen rooms have already been reserved in the first few hours! JSNS!

Just got off the phone, booked a room, I am in, one less room available. Looking forward to meeting you all, and thanks for letting me play.
drinks.gif

Don,I've stayed at Treasure Trails a couple of times and I don't think you will be disappointed. Large parking lot, pool, walk to restaurants, close to the parks and very friendly owners. It will make for a great weekend!

Don't know exactly where I will be next May, but resevations are made just in case!There is great riding in this area along with the national parks!If you have never been , this place is just amazing to spend a few hours."Angel Canyon, home of Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, has been known for thousands of years as a sacred place to the people who lived here. When you arrive, you immediately feel the peace and tranquility of a place where so many ancient peoples have gathered in centuries past, and where today, so many creatures are loved and heal from their hard life journeys.The animals come to this sanctuary in the canyon from far and wide. Some are ill, some have been neglected or abused, and all are homeless. But once they're at this animal refuge, at what is much more than a no-kill animal shelter, they receive everything they need, physically, emotionally and psychologically, to thrive and find good homes. For those few who are never ready to take that next step, Best Friends is their safe haven for life. There really is nowhere else like it on earth."

Don, I've stayed at Treasure Trails a couple of times and I don't think you will be disappointed. Large parking lot, pool, walk to restaurants, close to the parks and very friendly owners. It will make for a great weekend!
Don't know exactly where I will be next May, but resevations are made just in case! There is great riding in this area along with the national parks! If you have never been , this place is just amazing to spend a few hours. "Angel Canyon, home of Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, has been known for thousands of years as a sacred place to the people who lived here. When you arrive, you immediately feel the peace and tranquility of a place where so many ancient peoples have gathered in centuries past, and where today, so many creatures are loved and heal from their hard life journeys. The animals come to this sanctuary in the canyon from far and wide. Some are ill, some have been neglected or abused, and all are homeless. But once they're at this animal refuge, at what is much more than a no-kill animal shelter, they receive everything they need, physically, emotionally and psychologically, to thrive and find good homes. For those few who are never ready to take that next step, Best Friends is their safe haven for life. There really is nowhere else like it on earth."
+1, Gunny; thanks for the Angel Canyon recommendation Back Road Bob: https://bestfriends.org

Gezzz--I think I am still wearing the t-shirt I have on in the photo. That was my first ever tour. I think maybe I've had more bikes than t-shirts since then. Gotta set your priorities, you know.

I've made 3 attempts to try & get a res and their computers have been down all day apparently. So will have to try again tomorrow. Looking forward to this ride.
Gary forget the computer and just use their toll free number of 1-800-603-2687 or 1-435-644-2687, you'll speak to either Billy or Rebecca and make sure that you say "Southwest Fog!"

Yes, what Dash said. I did talk to them all 3 times and they were the ones that said their computers were down & they couldn't make me a reservation. I'll try back tomorrow.

Will Do Rebecca, ASAP!

Don Stanley
Chandler, AZ 85225

-----Original Message-----
To: beemerdons <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, Aug 3, 2014 7:40 pm
Subject: Treasure Trail Motel

Hello Don, could you please let your group know that they need to book with us direct, 435 -644 -2687 or our toll free number of 1-800-603-2687, so we can offer them the group rate.

Thanks, Rebecca

I called last night. Computers were down so she asked me to call back this morning. Just talked to Paula now and she said 5 people have already called today. She's gonna call me back with my booking stuff.

Cool!

From Gary "Mudslide" Miller:

Paula just called me back (8:30 a.m. this morning) to thank me for my patience and said she could book me now so I'm all set for the $70 price. She said she has to call back 8 people this morning that had called her yesterday to try & book while their computers were down, so they are back on top of it & trying to accommodate our group as best they can. ;)

I'm booked. Paula called me back. She seemed a little overwhelmed, so please be patient. She was very nice and got everything taken care of. I think this place will do just fine!!

I'm booked. Paula called me back. She seemed a little overwhelmed, so please be patient. She was very nice and got everything taken care of. I think this place will do just fine!!
Yes she is.

Yes she is.

Booked a room. Paula said that my room would be in the back. All of the rooms with queen size beds are taken and she had a list of people still to get back to. I said 'thank you, see you next year.' She laughed.

Booked a room. Paula said that my room would be in the back. All of the rooms with queen size beds are taken and she had a list of people still to get back to. I said 'thank you, see you next year.' She laughed.
https://www.treasuretrailkanab.com Greg, they seem to be really nice folks! Paula-Billy-Rebecca, always pleasant and happy when I call them up. BwanaDik - Jeff, thanks again for the recommendation of The Treasure Trail Kanab! JSNS!