Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done! Thanks for the heads up Don. Yes, really nice folks. Be patient making the reservation. Looks like their computers are operational again, rooms are going fast

Just talked to Betty at the Treasure Trail. She is out of Queens and Kings. I was able to book a room with two Doubles.

It would appear this is filling up fast. (so sayeth the Kraut)
smile.png
Thanks Don

Just spoke to Coulter at The Treasure Trail Motel, at 1600 hours Mountain Time on August 8 here are the remaining open rooms: 6 rooms with two doubles and one room with a single Queen! Grab them quickly mi Amigos, when they are gone they are gone and Southwest FOG 2015 is sold out. Que lastima, lo Siento! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

-----Original Message-----
To: beemerdons <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, Aug 3, 2014 7:40 pm
Subject: Treasure Trail Motel

Hello Don, could you please let your group know that they need to book with us direct, 435 -644 -2687 or our toll free number of 1-800-603-2687, so we can offer them the group rate. Please tell them they must state they are with "Southwest Fog", when they call us for a reservation!

Thanks, Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit. That was fast! Is there some where close for overflow??
Rebecca is going to call me when we sell out all 29 rooms, she'll advise us on an overflow motel! I put this up at AZ Beemers, they'll probably snap up the last 7.

Holy shit. That was fast! Is there some where close for overflow??
Rebecca is going to call me when we sell out all 29 rooms, she'll advise us on an overflow motel! I put this up at AZ Beemers, they'll probably snap up the last 7.
There goes the neighborhood.....
It's even far worse than that Skip my Friend, four of these AZ Beemers signed up for SW-FOG 2015 are fecking Canadians! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh!

I just made my reservation today. They have 2-doubles and single queens left. My fellow Havasu rider Chris will probably attend also. There are plenty of great opportunities for exceeding posted speed limits.

I just made my reservation today. They have 2-doubles and single queens left. My fellow Havasu rider Chris will probably attend also. There are plenty of great opportunities for exceeding posted speed limits.
I'm glad to see you guys coming. Especially Chris. It's always good to have a good heat-shield in front of us getting the attention if the local LEOs. I mean, we all know I would never break the speed limit, but just in case one of those guys gets over zealous, Chris will be there to ensure his FJR brethren pass by unscathed.

Is Adam coming?? No meet is complete without him!

I'm glad to see you guys coming. Especially Chris. It's always good to have a good heat-shield in front of us getting the attention if the local LEOs. I mean, we all know I would never break the speed limit, but just in case one of those guys gets over zealous, Chris will be there to ensure his FJR brethren pass by unscathed.

Is Adam coming?? No meet is complete without him!
CrazyChris: I wonder if he can beat 135 on the GPS for his personal best performance award!

GalaxyBlue: +1, Gunny; No meet is complete without him! GB checked in, he has a room!

Got my res this morning.

Almost waited too long.

Only 2 rooms left.

Got my res this morning.Almost waited too long.

Only 2 rooms left.
All right SW-FOG 2015 FJR Folks, grab these last two rooms and Papa Chuy Viejo will start searching for a secondary motel near the Treasure Trail Motel; for SW-FOG'ers that distance will be within crawling distance! Also, I will get the details on the RV Park that provides tent camping nearby. jes' sayin' and nuff said!

My 2012 Yamaha WR450F with Chris Martin on his 2014 Yamaha WR450F 105 miles out in the deserts of Arizona. What does this have to do with the SW-FOG, absolutely nothing. Just can't wait for the weather to cool down just a bit to get out and ride some more.

DSCN0568_zps5189b750.jpg
DSCN0567_zpsd4e6049a.jpg

SW-FOG 2015 / Kanab, UT Attendance Roster on 8/15. If attending and not on this list contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

BeemerDonS
Miss Donna
Seth S.
Smokeball
Bob Flanders
AZgman
Mudslide Miller
Dashbaw
Big D.
Chris M.
stealth1
HotRodZilla
GalaxyBlue
zzzzip - Skip
Bokerfork
Old Michael
Yatzee426
erixun
TheZsdad
Fly Bye
petey
Geezer
BwanaDik and Bambi
LCB
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
R Price
Spud
Panman
Thingfish - Paul
Tucson Joe and Cec
Tyler
SacramentoMike
twisted cricket
NMRoadRunner
Bustanut joker - I've added this fecking Dickhead because I've promised the Jackass a bike to ride and a place to stay at while he's in Arizona. The Big Pussy!