Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pussy. I'm riding to EOM next month. This time were taking the long way through south Texas, New Orleans and Georgia, instead of a straight blast along I40.
NM to NC can't be that much farther, if at all.

You know what Don, quit inviting him. We don't need no stinking babies at SW-FOG anyway. This is a man's ride.
'Zilla, I only keep inviting Top_Speed1 in the hope he brings his muy bonita la Chica along with him! If el Puto Perro KJ doesn't come, but Debbie does: Este es no problemo, ese! jes' sayin' and nuff said, es Verdad Muchacho!

10410773_725371140852286_8534676063084144886_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You better show up this time... else I'll have to find you and drag your butt out there... and I know where you live!!
devil.gif
I will be there, but your way sounds like a lot more fun.
rolleyes.gif
Be careful of what you wish for...
laugh.png

I would be best for me to remain silent, at least for now.
winksmiley02.gif
101stpathfinder and Mrs. Tony have been added to the Attendance Roster!

SW-FOG 2015 / Kanab, UT Attendance Roster on 10/7. If attending and not on this list contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666

101stpathfinder and Mrs. Tony

HelzBelz

Zbear

Fly Bye

KiloWatts

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

BeemerDonS

Miss Donna

Seth S.

Smokeball

Bob Flanders

AZgman

Mudslide Miller

Dashbaw

Big D.

Chris M.

stealth1

HotRodZilla

GalaxyBlue

zzzzip - Skip

Bokerfork

Old Michael

Yatzee426

erixun

TheZsdad

Fly Bye

petey

Geezer

BwanaDik and Bambi

LCB

weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene

R Price

Spud

Panman

Thingfish - Paul

Tucson Joe and Cec

Tyler

SacramentoMike

twisted cricket

NMRoadRunner

Bustanut joker - I've added this fecking Dickhead because I've promised the Jackass a bike to ride and a place to stay at while he's in Arizona. The Big Pussy!

Great News for SW-FOGgers: I lined up a rental pig for HotRodZilla to ride on Saturday evening in the Treasure Trail Motel parking lot at 1900 hours. We are going to lube the hog up with Yamaha Differential Fluid, then we will have a betting pool for just how long AJ can stay on el Puerco! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

NewMexicoCowboycopy_zps4dfdb516-3.jpg

Great News for SW-FOGgers: I lined up a rental pig for HotRodZilla to ride on Saturday evening in the Treasure Trail Motel parking lot at 1900 hours. We are going to lube the hog up with Yamaha Differential Fluid, then we will have a betting pool for just how long AJ can stay on el Puerco! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!
That thing is ugggggly! What is it, a cross between a sheep and a pig?

Abercrombie FJR, that is downright rude of you! You should be ashamed of yourself, dammit! I thought you people from the Midwest were famous for being polite and civil! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

ABERCROMBIE FJR: APOLOGIZE! FOR REFERRING TO AJ AS A SHEEP/PIG CROSS!

Abercrombie FJR, that is downright rude of you! You should be ashamed of yourself, dammit! I thought you people from the Midwest were famous for being polite and civil! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

ABERCROMBIE FJR: APOLOGIZE! FOR REFERRING TO AJ AS A SHEEP/PIG CROSS!
LMFAO! Of course I was refering to the pig and not AJ.
no.gif

Be nice.... she was this year's county fair queen and AJ's showing her off.

Purdy!!

Well, just booked the second to last room. If anyone is interested they better book soon.

Could you put my name on the list please Don?

Speaking of suck, we are going to have to start leaning heavily on that fecking dickhead Bustanut joker to attend SW-FOG 2015, since I'm Irish I'll kneecap him and with you being Mexican, por favor feel free to stab his sorry ass! JSNS!

I think I am going to attend my first FJR get together.. Nice. I've been down thru Kanab a few times, last time I was on my brand new 2006 FZ1. That trip, and the winds I encountered, convinced me to get the FJR.

I think I am going to attend my first FJR get together.. Nice. I've been down thru Kanab a few times, last time I was on my brand new 2006 FZ1. That trip, and the winds I encountered, convinced me to get the FJR.
Sounds Great HelzBelz, you have been added to the list! JSNS!