Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SW-FOG 2015 / Kanab, UT Attendance Roster on 10/27. If attending and not on this list contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666

Tentative List:

Intech and Spanky

Jackass Bustanut joker

101stpathfinder - Tony

Longrider - Bruce W.

MCRIDER007

pegscraper and MsNASCAR

101stpathfinder and Mrs. Tony

HelzBelz

Zbear

Fly Bye

KiloWatts

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

BeemerDonS
Miss Donna
Seth S.
Smokeball
Bob Flanders
AZgman
Mudslide Miller
Dashbaw
Big D.
Chris M.
stealth1
HotRodZilla
GalaxyBlue
zzzzip - Skip
Bokerfork
Old Michael
Yatzee426
erixun
TheZsdad
Fly Bye
petey
Geezer
BwanaDik and Bambi
LCB
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
R Price
Spud
Panman
Thingfish - Paul
Tucson Joe and Cec
Tyler
SacramentoMike
twisted cricket
NMRoadRunner

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks stealth1, I just put this photo on to Bustanut joker's Facebook Page; Barry will come to SW-FOG 2015 for sure, he can't miss this opportunity! JSNS!

Many thanks stealth1, I just put this photo on to Bustanut joker's Facebook Page; Barry will come to SW-FOG 2015 for sure, he can't miss this opportunity! JSNS!
He better be careful. A little further down the road I saw this.

If anyone is interested in stretching their legs after riding to Kanab, there are lots of good hiking trails that would make a good 1 day ride and hike. Just pack some hiking shoes. You get a different perspective than you get just from riding through the parks.

My wife enjoying the view from Watchman Trail in Zion NP.

Hey Don - add me to the list of attendees. I don't have a reservation, so I am looking for some one to share a room.

Hey Don - add me to the list of attendees. I don't have a reservation, so I am looking for some one to share a room.
Damn retired guys...
Come on Joe, I have about five jobs and I am planning on making it. How else would a poor firefighter be able to go on a trip like this. My vacation is picked, the room is booked, come on May, Kanab UT here I come.
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Damn retired guys...
Come on Joe, I have about five jobs and I am planning on making it. How else would a poor firefighter be able to go on a trip like this. My vacation is picked, the room is booked, come on May, Kanab UT here I come.
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Abercrombie FJR, you have been added to the Attendance List.

Griff, you also have been added. Griff send a Private Message to Barry C. - Bustanut joker and get him off of the dime to book a room for SW-FOG, but do remember that you two will have to flip a coin to see who is going to be the Sheep for the weekend! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Baaa!

SW-FOG 2015 / Kanab, UT Attendance Roster on 12/5. If attending and not on this list contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666

Tentative List:

Intech and Spanky

Jackass Bustanut joker

101stpathfinder - Tony

Longrider - Bruce W.

MCRIDER007

griff

Abercrombie FJR

pegscraper and MsNASCAR

101stpathfinder and Mrs. Tony

HelzBelz

Zbear

Fly Bye

KiloWatts

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

BeemerDonS
Miss Donna
Seth S.
Smokeball
Bob Flanders
AZgman
Mudslide Miller
Dashbaw
Big D.
Chris M.
stealth1
HotRodZilla
GalaxyBlue
zzzzip - Skip
Bokerfork
Old Michael
Yatzee426
erixun
TheZsdad
Fly Bye
petey
Geezer
BwanaDik and Bambi
LCB
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
R Price
Spud
Panman
Thingfish - Paul
Tucson Joe and Cec
Tyler
SacramentoMike
twisted cricket
NMRoadRunner

Griff, you also have been added. Griff send a Private Message to Barry C. - Bustanut joker and get him off of the dime to book a room for SW-FOG, but do remember that you two will have to flip a coin to see who is going to be the Sheep for the weekend! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Baaa!
Say what
weirdsmiley.gif

Damn retired guys...
Joe - I resemble that remark
tonguesmiley.gif