Old Michael in Reno Hospital(NOT A JOKE)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only off line for less than 24 hours and then this!!!! Sorry to hear about your misfortune Michael and I hope you heal up quickly and completely. This is definitely going to make me more cautious for sure....

best wishes Mike.

And about the On-star thing being avail on motorcycles. That is one of the main reasons I bought a SPOT.

Just saw this thread for the first time. I'm very glad OM's injuries aren't worse.

Every time something like this happens - even to forum members I haven't met - it's like getting punched in the gut.

Get well soon, Old Michael!

Spoke with Mike, by phone, this afternoon. He is pretty sedated which is to be expected. He appreciates all of us for caring and responding like we all have done.

He probably won't remember the conversation we tried to have but I will touch base with him again and check his progress.

One thing for sure......we can be grateful that he is still with us.

Ride safe out there.

Hope you recover fully and quickly. I have enjoyed reading your ride reports over the last few months and have added the Quincy, LaPorte, Challenge road to my trip in September.

get well soon

Wow I step away from the puter for a day and this is what I come back to.

I was expecting to see a ride report with pictures. This is not what I had in mine at all.

Get well fast Michael.

Like all others, I hope for a speedy recovery and glad you will heal Mike (I haven't read every post but sounded relatively promising).

Just back from a weekend on the coast with the wife and reading these posts sucks. Ride safe people. Already been to one FJRforum member funeral service this year. No more, OK?

Mike....I'll cut you in on 20 percent of my future sins. Grab a nurses ass for me......

Aw, crap. I just found this thread and I'm saddened to hear the news. It sounds painfully familiar.

Ya'll tell Old Michael that I can give him a play-by-play of what the next year is gonna feel like.

Prayers and good-wishes are sent. Ya'll keep us posted if there is anything we can do.

Damn - sorry to hear about this accident!

But,

Damn - I am really glad to hear you are still with us to ride again someday soon!!

Heal up fast, brother!

-BD

Status
Not open for further replies.