Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shirt art and info can be viewed in the first post of the shirt thread.
linky?
You can't figure out how to go to the shirt thread and look at the first post???????

How the hell are you going to find LaPine to eat a Reuben?????? :p

I only read two threads on the board, at least for the past month or two. Besides, I'm busy with Dolly's cousin. (Be there in a minute baby). But I guess I can dust off some rust and look around. Sheesh. :p

As for finding LaPine, I'll just follow the smell after Barry gets into town.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shirt art and info can be viewed in the first post of the shirt thread.
linky?
You can't figure out how to go to the shirt thread and look at the first post???????

How the hell are you going to find LaPine to eat a Reuben?????? :p

YA BASTARD!
(Here to help, Ray.)
Lord knows I need all I can get :eek:
Old Michael: Brother Mick, are we entirely certain that McNamara is truly Irish? I have this dreaded feeling that he may be Italian, he is just as sharp as our johnny80s!

Those two are the champs! :yahoo: Glad they're lookin out for me.
Careful, Bust; This is Shiny Pants Down's idea of foreplay:

P1010855Large.jpg

Not sure I want a Reuben... Can I get fish samitch?
Hey Bust, sure you can; Old Michael said that you could eat his "trouser trout" and ShinyPartsUp mentioned you could nibble on his "Levis lunker"!
I'll bet Don will have a brown trout you can eat too.

FWIW, That picture of Shiny is slightly disturbing.

Might have to bail on this.

Will see if the ankle will be ready for a ride.

I will not be the required 8 weeks heal time.

Still will take the shirt and have beemerdons bring it home.

Joe (Tucson Joe)

Joe (Tucson Joe)

Darn, I was hoping to finally meet you. Heal up.

Just keep changing doctors until you find one with the right answer.

I will gladly write you a note or you could always ride bitch with Don. :eek:

I rode last year with a broken foot from my cannon screw up.

Joe (Tucson Joe)
Darn, I was hoping to finally meet you. Heal up.
Just keep changing doctors until you find one with the right answer.

I will gladly write you a note or you could always ride bitch with Don. :eek:

I rode last year with a broken foot from my cannon screw up.
Brother Ray, Tucson Joe is "all hands"; I'll see if Old Michael will pack Joe bitch, OM always appreciates a good "reach around"! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Mexico_2010_275.jpg

Brother Ray, Tucson Joe is "all hands"; I'll see if Old Michael will pack Joe bitch, OM always appreciates a good "reach around"! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Mexico_2010_275.jpg

Jayzus Christ!! Papa you berate me constantly for acting like an Englishman and berating my own kind, that Mick Michael! How is it you can make fun of Old Michael and I can't?

P.S. You and Joe look awefully friendly in that picture. Reach arounds for everybody with a Tecate?

Joe's a hellavua nice guy. I think the RTE is far enough off that he'll be able to make the ride. I'm hoping anyway.

Since he only has a boot cast, things shouldn't be too crazy. Just take it easy Joe and let it set up. Once the healing starts, it will move right along. Besides, you were gonna ride that wing home, two up, with a freshly broken ankle. You can surely ride an FJR, one up, with a "mostly" healed ankle.

Mexico_2010_275.jpg

Jayzus Christ!! Papa you berate me constantly for acting like an Englishman and berating my own kind, that Mick Michael! How is it you can make fun of Old Michael and I can't?

P.S. You and Joe look awfully friendly in that picture. Reach arounds for everybody with a Tecate?
My Dearest Hibernian Brother ShinyPartsUp, let me clarify two points for you:

Point #1: Chuy was NOT berating a Fellow Fenian, simply stating a known fact about Old Michael!

Point #2: Very Friendly; nothing goes better with a nice reach around than Cerveza Tecate mas fria!

Enough of the Brotherly love. Lets get more signed up for this debacle and you guys can do your man love in Oregon with a full belly :p

Enough of the Brotherly love. Lets get more signed up for this debacle and you guys can do your man love in Oregon with a full belly :p
+1, Gunny; I will bump this on the other FJR Forum, I will also invite my long time BMW Buddy Seamus MacTreinfhir from Boise, Idaho to this.

If we can get four Irishmen assembled in one spot it officially constitutes a riot in the eyes of law enforcement.

If RenoJohn attends, also Irish, it'll make five; most governments view five Paddy Micks together as a revolution!