Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
388 Miles' date=' I'm IN! Hope there are still rooms, but if not I have a sleeping bag![/quote']Great to hear that you can attend the Oregon Ride to Eat lustypan, you have been added to the Forum Attendance Roster.

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/12:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

Duster750hp

ahchiu and Deborah

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Pillion

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

wingshot

TomInCA

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Still fecking around = unable to get all the arrangements necessary to attend completed = waiting on others.

I will have a Pillion and Duster750hp will be riding with as well.
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
n20sx, I went ahead and added Pillion behind your name; if you want the real name there please just let me know! Duster750hp has also been added to the list!

Exskibum - Rich has been added to "The Fecking Around List!"

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/14:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu and Deborah

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Pillion

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

Exskibum

wingshot

TomInCA

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

Hi Don, you better add Exskibum to the fecking around list. Rich bought a house a few miles from me and is coming over for burgers & beer next week. I'll be sure to encourage him to ride up to the rte.

I'm off to do some back road recon to Klamath Falls. I will have some tasty road suggestions for your return ride through the Sierra's. Dougbug

Hi Don, you better add Exskibum to the fecking around list. Rich bought a house a few miles from me and is coming over for burgers & beer next week. I'll be sure to encourage him to ride up to the rte.

I'm off to do some back road recon to Klamath Falls. I will have some tasty road suggestions for your return ride through the Sierra's. Dougbug
Many thanks Doug, I will add Rich to the list; did you let Old Michael know you were going riding today, Mick only needs about fifteen minutes notice prep time and he is good to go! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Many thanks Doug, I will add Rich to the list; did you let Old Michael know you were going riding today, Mick only needs about fifteen minutes notice prep time and he is good to go! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Rumors from women are that Old Michael only needs 15minutes prep time and 5 minutes to finish a ride.
Damnit to Hell McNamara, I have told you before we Paddies do not beat up on one another: Mick, that is what the English are for!

Just to get back on subject for a minute. I checked with the hotel and there are a few rooms left but it's getting slim. There is one other place in town that I will check on.

Back to the BS. :p

Went from fecking around to in like flynn. Heard that Dolly might be in attendance and figured I'd get a chance to see SPU in action.

Went from fecking around to in like flynn. Heard that Dolly might be in attendance and figured I'd get a chance to see SPU in action.
You had better hope it's AFTER we eat.
Damnit John! I was hoping to spice the sex up with some food items off the table. Leftovers aren't good enough for Dolly.