Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray,

If you're looking for additional lodging, I found the Diamond Stone Lodge online before I came through La Pine just after the 4th of July. It's a B&B run by Doug and Gloria Watts. Awesome folks and they are both huge motorcycle fans. In fact, Doug has a stable of about 20 different superbikes that he offers for rent. I'm planning to be back down there over Labor Day to ride 3 or 4 of his bikes.

https://www.diamondstone.com/

BigChunk

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 7/22:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

Exskibum

wabill

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu and Deborah

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide and Pam

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

FarWestFastEddie

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Amy

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

Bluestreek and Cyndi

wingshot

TomInCA

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Big-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody who says I'm not a helpful feller, I'm gonna have FJRay kick his ass.

motorcyclecopy.jpg

So, to get back on subject, is this event appropriate/safe for someone who is not an experienced goat lover, but may be a little "goat-curious"?

A friend of mine wants to know. :lol:
What happens in Lapine is safe until it's posted on the web. All are welcome but the goats are picky girls.

It's pretty much a non denoinational M/C get together but those without an FJR will be treated with all the ridicule they deserve. :p

Guess it's time for those who say I don't care what you ride, just ride, to shut up, buy a dozen shirts in XXXXL size and be happy, eh, Ray?

Yep, it's all good, and Tx for your efforts to make this gig a go.

BTW, when does your new C14 arrive? :lol:

Guess it's time for those who say I don't care what you ride, just ride, to shut up, buy a dozen shirts in XXXXL size and be happy, eh, Ray?

Yep, it's all good, and Tx for your efforts to make this gig a go.

BTW, when does your new C14 arrive? :lol:
Right after I get paid for your KZ motor. Should have plenty left for farkles :yahoo: :p :lol:

Don, you can add Rich (Exskibum) to the In Like Flynn. Someday he will get the internet to his new digs.

Rich and I plan to spend a week on the road in the hills of Oregon and Washington after this fun food fest.

Don, you can add Rich (Exskibum) to the In Like Flynn. Someday he will get the internet to his new digs.

Rich and I plan to spend a week on the road in the hills of Oregon and Washington after this fun food fest.

I'll be glad to mark up your map with some of the good ones.

I'll be glad to mark up your map with some of the good ones.

Thanks Ray! We set a loose plan the other night when he was over for burgers and beer but we're counting on talking to you and a few Pacnorthwetters for the inside scoop!