Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As posted on the other board, I'm pretty sure Galaxy Blue turned into a woman and an Italian in the same week. So, you might wanna check if he's really coming. I was under the impression that his new Italian vagina and him needed some cuddle time that even Bust can't provide.

As posted on the other board, I'm pretty sure Galaxy Blue turned into a woman and an Italian in the same week. So, you might wanna check if he's really coming. I was under the impression that his new Italian vagina and him needed some cuddle time that even Bust can't provide.
Well AJ, that is what johnny80s "The Italian Stallion" is for!

Just talked to the hotel and there are two rooms left for the 15th. If you are thinking about attending this once in a lifetime event you better get on the phone.541-536-5130 :yahoo:

If they happen to see the bust'a nut moon picture the hotel will cancel everyones room! :lol:
You know, though it wasn't a moon (there were a number of things on that nearly rule free board), that actually happened to Warchild in the fall of 2006 after he lined up a motel in Idaho for the next summer's Blackbird forum meet. Shit storm ensued on the board. :lol:

As you can probably imagine, Dale got the last word/laugh next summer. Ely, NV at the end of July?!? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI' date=' I'm pretty sure Galaxy Blue had a sex change and turned Italian all at once. Word is he's not going. You might wanna check with that Paisano pansy.[/quote']
Bring your slingshots, bows, throwing knives, pistols, shotguns, rifles and cannons to FJRay's ranch because there will be target practice on Saturday afternoon, 9/15!

bust.jpg

I'm just 107 miles south of La Pine in Klamath Falls, so I might just try to make this ride.
Many of us are planning a Sac-to-K-Falls run on the day before, then the 107 miles north on Saturday a.m. You should ride up with us, and/or join us for dinner Friday night and get to know some of us. You may or may not decide to continue to La Pine based on that. See the thread on that Friday stop here. All welcome.

I'm just 107 miles south of La Pine in Klamath Falls, so I might just try to make this ride.
Many of us are planning a Sac-to-K-Falls run on the day before, then the 107 miles north on Saturday a.m. You should ride up with us, and/or join us for dinner Friday night and get to know some of us. You may or may not decide to continue to La Pine based on that. See the thread on that Friday stop here. All welcome.
OH BOY, an FNG!! We could have fun with him on a Friday night ;)

Come on by Ink, we're a friendly group :lol:

Some are a little too friendly. Fair warning!!

Some are a little too friendly. Fair warning!!
Welcome Aboard Ink, very glad to hear you can make the OR-RTE Ride. Sometimes puppychow exaggerates Ink, Sam just lets his imagination run wild!

This is our Guest of Honor for this FJR Forum Event - Bustanut joker:

bustanut-L.jpg

And here is our Los Robustos Moto Club Sergeant-At-Arms HotRodZilla on the right:

schreck-1.jpg

I would like to introduce you to Los Robustus M/C El Presidente johnny80s, send Juan your Membership Application paperwork and he will process it for you!

DSC8588-XL.jpg

And with that, we'll never see him... :blink:

Welcome Aboard Ink, very glad to hear you can make the OR-RTE Ride. Sometimes puppychow exaggerates Ink, Sam just lets his imagination run wild!

This is our Guest of Honor for this FJR Forum Event - Bustanut joker:

bustanut-L.jpg

And here is our Los Robustos Moto Club Sergeant-At-Arms HotRodZilla on the right:

schreck-1.jpg

I would like to introduce you to Los Robustus M/C El Presidente johnny80s, send Juan your Membership Application paperwork and he will process it for you!

DSC8588-XL.jpg

Please add Bugman (Jamie) and Nazgul (Phil) for the trip. Both FNGs that are too lame to post their own reservations...and calling me from a bar where I am not currently drinking. . :finger:

ATTENTION: The Bustanut joker La Pine, Oregon Ride to Eat Rolling Cluster **** starts ten days from today (for Bust!). If you are going and are not on the list below, please let me know and I will add you to the list. If you are on the list and are now NOT going, due to a sex change operation or you have turned Italian, please let me know and I will remove you from the Attendance List.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 9/1/12:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

HYCLE and Terri

Bugman

Nazgul

Bluestreek and Cyndi

SockMonkey

Fingerflicker

Big-D

marcusorelius and Duke The Wonder Dog

TomInCA

FJRay's Daughters

Mark and Diane

Jer

Exskibum

wabill

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide and Pam

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Niehart

Tyler

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Amy

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

Al - Feeger is still feckin' around.

wingshot

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

schreck-1.jpg
AND that's Beemerdons standing on my right. Cute annoying little furry fella he is...
Yeah, but veteran forumites know that's an OLD pic of Beemerdons. He's . . . uhhh . . . filled out . . . a bit since that was taken. :lol: