Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How will I recognize your group coming up the road?
wink.gif

We'll be the ones with a sheepheard'r chasing us firing shotgun blasts at us! :lol:

I see I haven't missed much on this thread the past couple weeks. My wife Kat never rode much with me. but the past few weeks she is trying to get used to it on short rides and an overnight trip to the coast. Tomorrow is her last training run with a day trip to Crater Lake and back. I'm just glad she is finally wearing all the riding gear I bought a few years ago. Looking forward to seeing most of you!

OK you cheap MoFo's Steve and I have switched to Harrahs.......

Hope you can afford the steakhouse there.

R

... regarding our meeting up with Old Michael in Lee Vining, California at 1100 hours on Thursday, September 13.
Okay, Don.

Lee Vining at 1100 HRS, 8/13.

See you bastards there.

(Staying the night before in Bridgeport, CA.)

How will I recognize your group coming up the road?
wink.gif
I'll show up somewhere in Lee Vining at 11am or beyond on hwy 120 toward Benton..

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke & I gots our reservation for motel 6 beatty 9/12
DipShit and I have our reservation for Motel 6 Beatty: 9/12.
I'm starting to wonder if Beemerdon learned his organizational and leadership skills from Sac-Mike over in Germany????? If I were still in the Coast Guard and saw this sinking ship, I think I would tell the crew that there is no way of saving this Fecking Mess and turn around and head to port!
Hola El Grande Dane, I am really glad that you posted up Hombre! I have to ask you a personal question Brother Rich regarding our meeting up with Old Michael in Lee Vining, California at 1100 hours on Thursday, September 13.

Dr. Rich: OM isn't going to lead us off of the side of a mountain cliff at the same exact location where you spotted his yellow helmet lying in the pucker brush a few years ago, is he? I mean fun is fun and I trust Old Michael, but.....
He is your Irish brother and it puzzles me that you would even question his abilities and group skills knowing that he had been out the night before with some ugly red headed lass drinking copious quantities of liquor! I don't think you have a worry in the world!
Many thanks to you for the solid reassurances Dr. Rich, it is very much appreciated! You are so right Bro', with these two turkeys leading us to Oregon why would we ever have a worry in the world!

IMG_2515.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if Beemerdon learned his organizational and leadership skills from Sac-Mike over in Germany????? If I were still in the Coast Guard and saw this sinking ship, I think I would tell the crew that there is no way of saving this Fecking Mess and turn around and head to port!
Hola El Grande Dane, I am really glad that you posted up Hombre! I have to ask you a personal question Brother Rich regarding our meeting up with Old Michael in Lee Vining, California at 1100 hours on Thursday, September 13.

Dr. Rich: OM isn't going to lead us off of the side of a mountain cliff at the same exact location where you spotted his yellow helmet lying in the pucker brush a few years ago, is he? I mean fun is fun and I trust Old Michael, but.....
He is your Irish brother and it puzzles me that you would even question his abilities and group skills knowing that he had been out the night before with some ugly red headed lass drinking copious quantities of liquor! I don't think you have a worry in the world!
Many thanks to you for the solid reassurances Dr. Rich, it is very much appreciated! You are so right Bro', with these two turkeys leading us to Oregon why would we ever have a worry in the world!

IMG_2515.jpg
Don, I don't think Old Michael can ride in Oregon without getting a performance award. Fair warning!

IMG_2515.jpg
Don, I don't think Old Michael can ride in Oregon without getting a performance award. Fair warning!
Just send him out in front to be the rabbit. I'll tell the state guys to look for yellow helmets. You should be good to go, maybe :lol:

Just send him out in front to be the rabbit. I'll tell the state guys to look for yellow helmets. You should be good to go, maybe :lol:
Well crap. Fair warning and thank you. OM pm'd me about possibly joining me for my planned 2:30 am to La Pine Saturday morning ride in. I wrote back days ago, and it is true that he has not responded. But if he and I are traveling together, it's good to know he attracts troopers and should be rabbited.

OK you cheap MoFo's Steve and I have switched to Harrahs.......

Hope you can afford the steakhouse there.

R
Sounds great Richard, there is a Sizzler just down the road from Harrah's!
Wish I were going on this one.
Why aren't ya?? :)
https://igra.com/upcoming-events/gsgra-best-buck-in-the-bay-2/ Miss Ty, johnny80s is competing at La Honda, CA that weekend. He and our FJRBluesman are together in the team roping event!