Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got some kind of filth laden email today regarding this schebang....I'll hafta see how the time works out after my trip to NERDS, but what the Hell...For two days of riding up, a day or two there, and two back, I may be in. Besides, if I go, that will trump Don's mileage and I'LL get the free lunch. So, Don can suck it! Guess it don't matter though...If I can spend $200 in gas, I can spend $12 for frigging lunch. BTW, I love sauerkraut.
Atencion mis Southwest Amigos: If you want to ride up to Republica de Oregon con Papa Chuy Viejo, I'll be leaving Phoenix "The Valley of the Blast Furnace" on Wednesday, September 12 at o'dark thirty. My Bitch, Bustanut joker, will be riding along with me.

Game plan is to spend that night in SoCal, then spend Thursday night 9/13 in Sacramento: "The Land of Fruits and Nuts!" Friday and Saturday night will be spent in La Pine "The Hemp Capital of Estados Unidos!" Reverse our FJR SW routing on Sunday, 9/16.
So glad you clarified that Don.. Dang well don't wanna be Scooters lil bro.

Jeepers almost fergot.. Must I bring along my Los Robustos Tee Shirt? or will my AARP Card get me senior rates out that way? So many really old folks out there I might be too young to qualify. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I got some kind of filth laden email today regarding this schebang....I'll hafta see how the time works out after my trip to NERDS, but what the Hell...For two days of riding up, a day or two there, and two back, I may be in. Besides, if I go, that will trump Don's mileage and I'LL get the free lunch. So, Don can suck it! Guess it don't matter though...If I can spend $200 in gas, I can spend $12 for frigging lunch. BTW, I love sauerkraut.
Atencion mis Southwest Amigos: If you want to ride up to Republica de Oregon con Papa Chuy Viejo, I'll be leaving Phoenix "The Valley of the Blast Furnace" on Wednesday, September 12 at o'dark thirty. My Bitch, Bustanut joker, will be riding along with me.

Game plan is to spend that night in SoCal, then spend Thursday night 9/13 in Sacramento: "The Land of Fruits and Nuts!" Friday and Saturday night will be spent in La Pine "The Hemp Capital of Estados Unidos!" Reverse our FJR SW routing on Sunday, 9/16.

Don, I do believe it's shorter to go north through Vegas on 95 and follow it to I80 and then go north through Gerlach and then go west at cedarville C. to 395 north to lakeview Or. Just north of Lakeview take hwy 31 to Lapine. You will save a couple hundred miles and you can travel faster in Nv. You also miss the PIA of I5. :)

Don, I do believe it's shorter to go north through Vegas on 95 and follow it to I80 and then go north through Gerlach and then go west at cedarville C. to 395 north to lakeview Or. Just north of Lakeview take hwy 31 to Lapine. You will save a couple hundred miles and you can travel faster in Nv. You also miss the PIA of I5. :)
You are right Ray, but SacramentoMike has already offered Los Tres Amigos (Bust-HRZ-Chuy) a place to stay at coming and going in Sacramento.

Plus, Old Michael has offered each of us a "John Travolta" massage free of charge!

So glad you clarified that Don.. Dang well don't wanna be Scooters lil bro.

Jeepers almost fergot.. Must I bring along my Los Robustos Tee Shirt? or will my AARP Card get me senior rates out that way? So many really old folks out there I might be too young to qualify. :p
Actually Barry this is Scooters lil bro, notice he is wearing his Los Robustos tee shirt in order to get his discount rate to use the shitter!

DSC8588-XL.jpg

johnny80s

What in the **** is a "John Travolta" massage? All I can think is if that long haired Canadian hippie is offering it there's gonna be some innapropriate touching.

I think its gonna add serious miles to ride straight to California instead of running through Utah and taking a diagonal route. Besides, I don't think I want Bust riding behind me looking longingly at my ass!

I'll have to do a route check.

What in the **** is a "John Travolta" massage? All I can think is if that long haired Canadian hippie is offering it there's gonna be some innapropriate touching.

I think its gonna add serious miles to ride straight to California instead of running through Utah and taking a diagonal route. Besides, I don't think I want Bust riding behind me looking longingly at my ass!

I'll have to do a route check.
Yo Dude, every time you do this think shit it gets your ass into fecking trouble! The reason we are going up through Kalifornia is to let those fairies ride up to Oregon with Bust. If you want to blast back to "God's Country" via FJRay's "quick" routing on Sunday that is fine with me, we can get to Phoenix on Monday night 9/17 then! THINK? Jesu Cristo, do you think you're a Fireman!

I was thinking this would be pretty cool to attend but.. If the two Michael's are doin it?? No fooking way this guy is coming :eek:
Just bring them a new shaving kit and it will be OK. We don't want no Hairy ass bikers in OR. :rolleyes:
The shaving kit isn't for the hairy assed bikers, it's for the sheep and goats...

It's looking like this thing is going to be well attended event. I am going to block a bunch of rooms at the local Best Western. They said they would give us a bit of a break so I am going to put a hold on 15 double rooms for the 14-15th.

I will post up the details soon.

I may start another thread for a head count so I can the the cook what to expect.

Atencion mis Southwest Amigos: If you want to ride up to Republica de Oregon con Papa Chuy Viejo, I'll be leaving Phoenix "The Valley of the Blast Furnace" on Wednesday, September 12 at o'dark thirty. My Bitch, Bustanut joker, will be riding the backside of me.

Fixed!

Hey Ray just make sure the straw is reasonably clean.. The barn will work for me, shiney,and Carver.

I know Don can't resist!

Zilla? Ya.....we can handle him allright and yes, he can sit RIGHT beside me hehehe