Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will we be traipsing back through Vegas then??

....traipsing??

My god, Festus.

Yep .....me an me mule lookin for a violation

Rectal if need be possible.
fixed
Jeezus... this is gonna be a loooonnnngggg four months before this event happens... :blink:

Well... It better be long....
Relax Festus, Tyler evidently thinks the number 4 is big. You are good to go.

This is turning into the 2012 version of the almost-annual FJR West Coast Rolling Cluster Feck, never before seen since the 2011 Wheatie-Airboss version! Which reminds me, why don't you two hop on your bikes and come out for this one, too?
What he^^^ said!

Actually SacMike, I was thinking this sounds like the beginnings of Barb's *little* Island get-together too.

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
This is turning into the 2012 version of the almost-annual FJR West Coast Rolling Cluster Feck, never before seen since the 2011 Wheatie-Airboss version! Which reminds me, why don't you two hop on your bikes and come out for this one, too?

But B-Don--can't believe you're planning to bring Bust and Zilla up through Cali and run them straight up I-frickin'-FIVE! What about the famous route 36?? What about 101? The Pacific Ocean, for Petey's sake! We've got some destination roads, you know. If Bust wants to return to AZ by Vegas, you need to modify your route heading north, buddy. Suggesting I-5 to 36, W to 101, N to Crescent City, 199 to Grants Pass, then LaPine. Others will probably have input here too--you're sure to pick up more than just me for this deal here in Sac.

See the rest of you dudes for lunch.
SacramentoMike: Since you so graciously volunteered, You're now duly appointed as "Official Ride Leader" of the Oregon Ride To Eat! Get to work and post up maps!

Leave a day early and visit Fossil?

[NO, this isn't code y'all!!] :lol: ;)

So, ...it doesn't mean you'll be dropping in on Dr. Rich?
I read your disrespectful remark this morning while I was having my morning coffee and contemplating what I would do today. It occurred to me that you were probably in your van on the way to work by now.

This fossil is planning on making the ride down to La Pine to see Barry and enjoy a really good Ruben sandwich. I am waiting for you to tell everyone that you will be there and then cancel at the last minute due to work or the fact that your having problems with one of your previous wives.

I am going to suggest to Barb that she and I meet up in Anacortes and ride down together...I think that it is worth the price of admission to watch her kick your ass if you dare to show up! Hugs Rich

I read your disrespectful remark this morning while I was having my morning coffee and contemplating what I would do today. It occurred to me that you were probably in your van on the way to work by now.

This fossil is planning on making the ride down to La Pine to see Barry and enjoy a really good Ruben sandwich. I am waiting for you to tell everyone that you will be there and then cancel at the last minute due to work or the fact that your having problems with one of your previous wives.

I am going to suggest to Barb that she and I meet up in Anacortes and ride down together...I think that it is worth the price of admission to watch her kick your ass if you dare to show up! Hugs Rich
Dr. Rich, I strongly must make two points:

Item #1 - With the winning personalities of we FJR Forum Irish, we all have a "laundry list" of previous wives. Please do not trivialize this problem we Paddies face daily, it is a very serious matter.

Item #2 - Are you giving any long betting odds on the Barb versus OM fisticuffs? Mick is my Buddy and I'd really like to wager on him, but unless you give me a points spread that's a "sucker bet"!

Item #1 - With the winning personalities of we FJR Forum Irish, we all have a "laundry list" of previous wives. Please do not trivialize this problem we Paddies face daily, it is a very serious matter.

Item #2 - Are you giving any long betting odds on the Barb versus OM fisticuffs? Mick is my Buddy and I'd really like to wager on him, but unless you give me a points spread that's a "sucker bet"!
Hope y'all can wait till this eve for a quality response. I'll need a coupla boilermakers (depth charges) in me.
biggrin.gif

Schweet! Entertainment and Gambling. :) Can I bring a goat er guest?

Hope y'all can wait till this eve for a quality response. I'll need a coupla boilermakers (depth charges) in me.
biggrin.gif
Irish Car Bomb Recipe: Irish Car Bomb is one of the most popular drinks worldwide. The ingredients are simple and widely available, and beer lovers will almost certainly enjoy it. If you ask for one of these in an Irish pub you'll be greeted with either a smile, or a black eye. Enjoy!

Scale ingredients to servings:

3/4 pint Guinness® stout

1/2 shot Bailey's® Irish cream

1/2 shot Jameson® Irish whiskey

Add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse better. Aye and Begorah, tis truly Mother's Milk!

...I am going to suggest to Barb that she and I meet up in Anacortes and ride down together..
Will she be on her RoadGlide ....or her broom?
Oooooh, Mikey. You're a reckless one!
OK, now, O'Keeffe, you've gone too far. Barb, go back and read post #71. I NEVER SAID THAT! When the Kali legislature does that, they call it "gut and amend." It's a dirty, dirty trick. <_<

Please, please believe me.
begging.gif

(Tyler, good likeness, though.)

Wow, all this for a sandwich. A sandwich in Oregon no less.(no offense to the fine Oregon sandwich makers)

What would you folks do for a pizza and a beer?

Wow, all this for a sandwich. A sandwich in Oregon no less.(no offense to the fine Oregon sandwich makers)

What would you folks do for a pizza and a beer?
Uh Mark Dude, I know you have seen Papa Chuy's gut before; I'll commit assault for an anchovy pizza and a pitcher of Sam Adams, homicide for Osso Buco and a bottle of Dago Red! Es Verdad!!

IMG_63131.jpg