Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I were going on this one.
Why aren't ya?? :)
https://igra.com/upco...k-in-the-bay-2/ Miss Ty, johnny80s is competing at La Honda, CA that weekend. He and our FJRBluesman are together in the team roping event!
How come I don't believe that one??

Does johnny even own a rope?
Wheatie mi Amigo, since FJRay is constantly taking this thread off topic, I am going to tell you an Italian joke. Swear to God I heard johnny80s tell this one to Fairlaner last year. NOTE: You can always substitute Irish for Italian in this joke!

Fucking A Nude Woman On The Beach

An Italian man was walking along a secluded beach one day,

when he spotted a beautiful naked woman lying on the beach.

Unable to restrain himself, he immediately jumped on her

and proceeded to hump like a rabid rabbit. Soon, however,

the townspeople came out and began to beat the man, calling

him names. "Bastardo!" "Perverto!" They cried out

desperately. "Perverto? I am-a no perverto!" the man

hollered back.

The people responded, "Idiot! Can't you see this woman is-a

DEAD!?".

"DEAD?!", he cried. "My God, I thought she was-a English!"

OK you cheap MoFo's Steve and I have switched to Harrahs.......

Hope you can afford the steakhouse there.

R
Hey, not everybody has the foresight or opportunity to marry into wealth...so take it easy on the poor bastards on this site, will ya? :D
hey Mark what you really mean is not everyone is smart enough NOT to have kids...........

R :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

R
Hey, not everybody has the foresight or opportunity to marry into wealth...so take it easy on the poor bastards on this site, will ya? :D
hey Mark what you really mean is not everyone is smart enough NOT to have kids...........

I'm hoping you weren't refering to your own blessed Mom...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol:

R
Sounds great Richard, there is a Sizzler just down the road from Harrah's!
Wish I were going on this one.
Why aren't ya?? :)
I think maybe He's scared of you. :)
Yeah but in a good way! And Tyler is into chicks anyway. I found out on the Big Sur ride.

R

Hey Iam just a Poor Retired Navy chief now Civil Service worker married to a school teacher, I dont have any Money

Steve

Maybe but you've got a BMW that cost as much as the national debt and your silly assed KTM suit. That would support me for a couple years easy.

R

I'm hoping you weren't refering to your own blessed Mom...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yer on FIRE today, Mark!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe but you've got a BMW that cost as much as the national debt and your silly assed KTM suit. That would support me for a couple years easy.
Ray and your Garage is bigger than my whole house and your property is bigger than my whole block

Eh, I'm in. Just need to figure out lodging.
You might check with Elyse at the BW 541-536-5130 and mention the Reuben run. There was acouple rooms left and I think SacMike had an extra bed in his room. Bend is an easy half hour north. I have lots of green grass If you want to camp. Look foward to seeing you here.

Yeah but in a good way! And Tyler is into chicks anyway. I found out on the Big Sur ride.
wow. I had no idea.
I didn't either. Must be some sort of fantasy in Johnny's head... :rolleyes:
That's not fair to your lover Tyler. Don't hide your love baby!
You are such a dumbass... :p
Damned glad I didn't get in on this. :p
Yeah, you're already in enough trouble... <_<