Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but in a good way! And Tyler is into chicks anyway. I found out on the Big Sur ride.
wow. I had no idea.
I didn't either. Must be some sort of fantasy in Johnny's head... :rolleyes:
That's not fair to your lover Tyler. Don't hide your love baby!
You are such a dumbass... :p
Yeah but I'm really cute. That makes up for the dumbass part.
Hey dumbass, can you define really cute?

ShowingSomeLove.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I'm in. Just need to figure out lodging.
You might check with Elyse at the BW 541-536-5130 and mention the Reuben run. There was acouple rooms left and I think SacMike had an extra bed in his room. Bend is an easy half hour north. I have lots of green grass If you want to camp. Look foward to seeing you here.
I'll check with Mike first to see if he's willing to share, then call Elyse tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up and the offer. I'd like to camp, but those nightly temps don't sound fun to me.

I just checked with the goats.. We have room for 2 more people.

It's gonna be an ORGY!!!! :D
Uhhhh...I'll go ahead and pass. That'll give the rest of the lads more time with the goats. They should be happy about that.

Yeah but in a good way! And Tyler is into chicks anyway. I found out on the Big Sur ride.
wow. I had no idea.
I didn't either. Must be some sort of fantasy in Johnny's head... :rolleyes:
That's not fair to your lover Tyler. Don't hide your love baby!
You are such a dumbass... :p
Yeah but I'm really cute. That makes up for the dumbass part.
I've seen you. You aren't cute. Dumbass..... I just think of some melting boots over the campfire. :whistle:

You might check with Elyse at the BW 541-536-5130 and mention the Reuben run. There was acouple rooms left and I think SacMike had an extra bed in his room. Bend is an easy half hour north. I have lots of green grass If you want to camp. Look foward to seeing you here.
I'll check with Mike first to see if he's willing to share, then call Elyse tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up and the offer. I'd like to camp, but those nightly temps don't sound fun to me.

Uhhhh...I'll go ahead and pass. That'll give the rest of the lads more time with the goats. They should be happy about that.
Depending on what I hear from Wingshot, I might have an extra bed at the Highlander motel, not far away. Brian, are you out there?

Heads up. A friend came through La Pine last week and stayed at the Timbercrest inn, north end of town, and were charged $200 for sheets and towels. I checked Reviews on Trip Advisor and noted that another customer complained of them charging for a remote that they didn't take.

Depending on what I hear from Wingshot, I might have an extra bed at the Highlander motel, not far away. Brian, are you out there?
Just in case he's not watching, I will give him a call later on today for ya.

Carl

Lodging secured with Sac Mike. Thanks everyone for the offers.

Is the Seattle contingent planning on riding down together?
Low and Silent: I'm so damn glad that you're attending this cluster ****, you totally crack me up! "Is the Seattle contingent planning on riding down together?"

TOO FUNNY!

Statement above is most hilarious thing I've ever seen posted up on our FJR Forum. Specific Northwet Mooks couldn't organize a 3-car Mexican wedding procession!

I had dinner at the Harvest Depot last night and Joel said he is cooking up 150lbs. of Brisket for us so make sure you have your apetite tuned up.

If anybody is still fucking around about coming it's time to get off the fence or out of the closet :rolleyes: and get your ass to Lapine. :yahoo:

I had dinner at the Harvest Depot last night and Joel said he is cooking up 150lbs. of Brisket for us so make sure you have your apetite tuned up.

If anybody is still fucking around about coming it's time to get off the fence or out of the closet :rolleyes: and get your ass to Lapine. :yahoo:
+1, Gunny; Be There or be Square, this is a do not miss FJR Forum Event. If you're attending this rolling goat **** and aren't on the "Flynn In" list: Contact me ASAP!

For Petey's sake Ray, you couldn't pull SkooterG, Bokerfork, RsvlFeej, RenoJohn and johnny80s out of their closets with a Caterpillar D9 dozer! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

caterpillar-d9-08.jpg

Lodging secured with Sac Mike. Thanks everyone for the offers.

Is the Seattle contingent planning on riding down together?
Low and Silent: I'm so damn glad that you're attending this cluster ****, you totally crack me up! "Is the Seattle contingent planning on riding down together?"

TOO FUNNY!

Statement above is most hilarious thing I've ever seen posted up on our FJR Forum. Specific Northwet Mooks couldn't organize a 3-car Mexican wedding procession!
I'll have no trouble at all getting lost on my own, and it'll be fun doing it. That's LaPoint, OR?

Haven't found it mapquest yet, but I'm working on it. :dribble:

For Petey's sake Ray, you couldn't pull SkooterG, Bokerfork, RsvlFeej, RenoJohn and johnny80s out of their closets with a Caterpillar D9 dozer! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

caterpillar-d9-08.jpg
Mr Stanley, your hyperbole is in fine tune this morning. :p

See you next week

I'm in. Finally done fecking around finding a dog sitter for my girls. See you all there. Yes, juniorfjr, I will take you up on the room offer.