Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P9240388.jpg
Holeechit, look at the hippie next to the hippie :blink:
Yo Doug, they all smelled like reefer when that pic was snapped too!
:blink: Wonder where they got it. :ph34r:

And whether it was any good. The Dane sure looks ripped. :lol:
Rich, I am also sure you noticed that the Dane was playing "Copenhagen billiards" with his left hand! Blind høne kan også finde korn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich, I am also sure you noticed that the Dane was playing "Copenhagen billiards" with his left hand!
Well, actually, NO, Don. My condition is such that pics like OM linked in Post 660 get me all shaky and slobberin'. I just thought Dr. Rich was stashing the pipe before the shutter clicked.

Holeechit, look at the hippie next to the hippie :blink:
Yo Doug, they all smelled like reefer when that pic was snapped too!
:blink: Wonder where they got it. :ph34r:

And whether it was any good. The Dane sure looks ripped. :lol:
Rich, I am also sure you noticed that the Dane was playing "Copenhagen billiards" with his left hand! Blind høne kan også finde korn!
Y'all are fucking hilarious.

No, really.

laugh.gif

.... My condition is such that pics like OM linked in Post 660 get me all shaky and slobberin'.
You sure it's not just the image of SacMike with fur on his face?

Speaking to Dr. Rich this afternoon, ...discussing the Reuben gathering and noting that there'll be A LOT of bikes there.

Me - "There'll probably be trouble, Rich. You worried?"

Rich - "I'd be worried if I had 4 legs."

.... My condition is such that pics like OM linked in Post 660 get me all shaky and slobberin'.
You sure it's not just the image of SacMike with fur on his face?

Speaking to Dr. Rich this afternoon, ...discussing the Reuben gathering and noting that there'll be A LOT of bikes there.

Me - "There'll probably be trouble, Rich. You worried?"

Rich - "I'd be worried if I had 4 legs."
Mick, please just tell me he isn't going to do his Victor Borge imitation again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9T1Nb_zYxI&feature=fvwrel

Shaving me anus in anticipation.. Bags are packed and I'm ready to roll
We also are looking forward to your Western Arrival Barry, this is going to be a fun and monumental trip. I have invited SkooterG to join You, I, Tuscon Joe and Seth for dinner on Tuesday evening. SkootyG said that he was going to give you a full body massage right after dinner, GreggieM also stated that he seriously meant a FULL body massage!

We also are looking forward to your Western Arrival Barry, this is going to be a fun and monumental trip. I have invited SkooterG to join You, I, Tuscon Joe and Seth for dinner on Tuesday evening. SkootyG said that he was going to give you a full body massage right after dinner, GreggieM also stated that he seriously meant a FULL body massage!
I was going to ride today but that visual made me claw my eyes out. :dribble: :angry2: :p

I was going to ride today but that visual made me claw my eyes out. :dribble: :angry2: :p
Is it safe to assume there will be a "happy ending" with this? :blink:

Is it safe to assume there will be a "happy ending" with this? :blink:
I do have to warn you Barry, Greg is a "spitter" not a "swallower"! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

CIMG2879.JPG

You won't be needing your ride then. Can I have it?

I'll say it one more time.

Lapine is two blocks wide and six blocks long so there ain't shit here. There's a couple dive taverns, an american leigon and a VFW.

There are a couple markets and a liquor store but it closes early so don't wait. I don't drink so I can't help :p

I'll say it one more time.

Lapine is two blocks wide and six blocks long so there ain't shit here. There's a couple dive taverns, an american leigon and a VFW.

There are a couple markets and a liquor store but it closes early so don't wait. I don't drink so I can't help :p
I think we get it...La Pine is small! :lol:

Hopefully the liquor store is well stocked, heck with this group we'll probably make their annual sales in a weekend!! :blink: :)

--G