Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna join this travelling circus at Grass Valley on Friday with the rest of Bug's Motley Crew

Beemerdons - if you're still the official scorekeeper add one more!

Bustanut, sorry for you friends' loss. It also chaps my hide when idiots choose to exercise their freedom of speech in such an offensive way. If you do loose control please add a couple of whacks for the rest of us. Otherwise I hope you will join everyone in OR.

I'll do me best.. But if so much as one of those motherfukers even looks at me cross eyed? I'm going to fuk his world up beyond comprehension.

Just fuking tired of shitbag "special interest" groups..Worthless pieces of shit.. Sorry peeps but them fukers are a target just waitin to happen

One inch solid oak dowel will surely show them I'm serious
Right again but when the judge installs that oak dowel in your ass to make room for Bubba it's serious for a long time. Just think about virgin goats in Oregon :lol: Well allmost virgin SPU was here :eek:
Well naturally it is your own freedom of weapons choice in this matter Bust, being part Mexican I would personally use a knife instead of a club! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE NOTE: russperry is now added to the list and Bokerfork/RsvlFeej are still fecking around!

ATTENTION: The Bustanut joker La Pine, Oregon Ride to Eat Rolling Cluster **** Reuben Eats is this coming Saturday. If you are going and are not on the list below, please let me know and I will add you to the list. If you are on the list and are now NOT going, due to a sex change operation or you have turned Italian, please let me know and I will remove you from the Attendance List.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 9/10/12:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

russperry

Low and Silent

CAJW

wingshot

HYCLE and Terri

Bugman

Nazgul

Bluestreek and Cyndi

SockMonkey

Fingerflicker

Big-D

marcusorelius and Duke The Wonder Dog

TomInCA

FJRay's Daughters

Mark and Diane

Jer

Exskibum

wabill

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide and Pam

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Niehart

Tyler

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Amy

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

Al - Feeger is still feckin' around.

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Well after sleeping on it and talking a few with "cooler" heads than those last night, I've decided I will behave as best I can.

I got caught up in the mob mentality :angry: Don't get me wrong there's nothing more I'd like to do than whack a few heads with a stick, but too much is at stake right now. ;)

The watch group will most likely start some shit with them today if they show, I'll just stay off to the side an observe.

..., I'll just stay off to the side and observe.
Yeah Bro', that's what we Paddies and Micks said in Dublin on Easter Sunday morning 1916!
...Rest in Peace, Joseph Plunkett.
Wasn't he the brother of the Stanford quarterback Jim Plunkett???? Both look Irish!
Aye, James was from Southern Ireland: County Kerry!
jim-plunkett.jpg

Yeah Bro', that's what we Paddies and Micks said in Dublin on Easter Sunday morning 1916!
Wasn't he the brother of the Stanford quarterback Jim Plunkett???? Both look Irish!
jim-plunkett.jpg

Aye, drafted by the Patriots #1 in the draft. All Boston Irish hopes were on his shoulders. But he was a massive bust and never did anything important. I heard he came out west somewhere...

jim-plunkett.jpg
Aye, drafted by the Patriots #1 in the draft. All Boston Irish hopes were on his shoulders. But he was a massive bust and never did anything important. I heard he came out west somewhere...
Still the best Mexican-American Irishman to have played in the NFL! Jim won two Super Bowl Rings after he left those cocksucking Boston pommy Patriots! Just Win Baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvjKK5rK5gw

Any interest in a side trip to the Sunriver brewery at 57100 Beaver Drive, Building 4, Sunriver Village,

https://www.facebook...rBrewingCompany and

https://sunriverbrewi...whouse_Menu.pdf

Its 17 miles away and the food is supposed to be good.

jim-plunkett.jpg
Still the best Mexican-American Irishman to have played in the NFL! Jim won two Super Bowl Rings after he left those cocksucking Boston pommy Patriots! Just Win Baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvjKK5rK5gw

Funny Don, I never took you for a scum sucking dress-wearing Raider idiot. :p