Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..., I'll just stay off to the side and observe.
Yeah Bro', that's what we Paddies and Micks said in Dublin on Easter Sunday morning 1916!
...Rest in Peace, Joseph Plunkett.
Wasn't he the brother of the Stanford quarterback Jim Plunkett???? Both look Irish!
Aye, James was from Southern Ireland: County Kerry!
jim-plunkett.jpg
Aye, drafted by the Patriots #1 in the draft. All Boston Irish hopes were on his shoulders. But he was a massive bust and never did anything important. I heard he came out west somewhere...
Still the best Mexican-American Irishman to have played in the NFL! Jim won two Super Bowl Rings after he left those cocksucking Boston pommy Patriots! Just Win Baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvjKK5rK5gw
Funny Don, I never took you for a scum sucking dress-wearing Raider idiot. :p
It's a Muu-Muu you Asshole, it really isn't considered a dress, ya fecking Haole! Shaka! In American Samoa, Tonga and The Marquesas (even in Old Hawaii!) the men traditionally wear Muu-Muu's!

HomerSimpsonMuumuu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok time to go!! See ya in a few Hours Don.... :)
0316?? You fuckers gotta be on old man time. Jeebus.

And thanks for returning my call you a-hole.
This from the Pedo Perro who hasn't figured out that Arizona and New Mexico are not in the same fecking time zones, muy Estupido! Pendejo, we'll see you at 1100 hours AZ time TOMORROW!

Any interest in a side trip to the Sunriver brewery at 57100 Beaver Drive, Building 4, Sunriver Village,

https://www.facebook...rBrewingCompany and

https://sunriverbrewi...whouse_Menu.pdf

Its 17 miles away and the food is supposed to be good.
Sounds like a fun place, although I'm not sure how much additional food I'd want or be able to eat, in between a fecking Ruben and Ray's BBQ. :huh:

If'n itz not too late, my son Jeremy and I will be there whether we get lunch or not.

Broke my collarbone (2 places) and a rib out east in the dirt a few weeks back so was not sure I'd be able to ride.

No BBQ for us and we'll be staying Saturday night with my brother Dan at Crooked River Ranch.

dougc

This from the Pedo Perro who hasn't figured out that Arizona and New Mexico are not in the same fecking time zones, muy Estupido! Pendejo, we'll see you at 1100 hours AZ time TOMORROW!
Yea But they are the same Temperature: To Damm Hot for me

If'n itz not too late, my son Jeremy and I will be there whether we get lunch or not.

Broke my collarbone (2 places) and a rib out east in the dirt a few weeks back so was not sure I'd be able to ride.

No BBQ for us and we'll be staying Saturday night with my brother Dan at Crooked River Ranch.

dougc
Look foward to seeing you. As long as you get to the resturant between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm you will get a reuben. As long as you pay for it. :)

dougc
Look foward to seeing you. As long as you get to the resturant between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm you will get a reuben. As long as you pay for it. :)
I was told the Rich Guy with the big beard and big garage will be picking up the tab, I guess that narrows it down to one guy

dougc
I was told the Rich Guy with the big beard and big garage will be picking up the tab, I guess that narrows it down to one guy
Yeah... I've met that guy... ask for beemeraydOM... he's a nasty ass bugger though... be careful. :D

Sorry bud.. Got busy getting shit around for this fiasco..

If anyone is not following the Sac Area thread, I have GPS route and waypoint files for the various routes from Sac to Klamath Falls,and on to LaPine. Just send a PM with your email and let me know if you want a Garmin Route file (GDB) or GPX file. These include waypoints for the hotels, restaurants and la casa de FJRay.

If anyone is not following the Sac Area thread, I have GPS route and waypoint files for the various routes from Sac to Klamath Falls,and on to LaPine. Just send a PM with your email and let me know if you want a Garmin Route file (GDB) or GPX file. These include waypoints for the hotels, restaurants and la casa de FJRay.
Getting to my place seems to confuse some GPS units. I will try to have some maps at the resturant but it's just as easy to do it the old fashioned way. Ask for directions!!!

For anybody that is interested, we are leaving around 9am on Friday. This is the route we are taking.

https://goo.gl/maps/zUdIi

I had planned on riding the same route, only from Salem. How about I leave Salem at 8:00am,have breakfast at the first restaurant in Deroit and join up with youse guys as you ride by?

Jer
Jer

Sounds good to me. We will have 2 Fjrs, a VStrom and a 1250 Bandit rolling into Detroit. We will keep an eye out for you.

Carl

For anybody that is interested, we are leaving around 9am on Friday. This is the route we are taking.

https://goo.gl/maps/zUdIi

I had planned on riding the same route, only from Salem. How about I leave Salem at 8:00am,have breakfast at the first restaurant in Deroit and join up with youse guys as you ride by?

Jer
Jer

Sounds good to me. We will have 2 Fjrs, a VStrom and a 1250 Bandit rolling into Detroit. We will keep an eye out for you.

Carl
Good plan, good route.
yahoo.gif

Getting to my place seems to confuse some GPS units. I will try to have some maps at the resturant but it's just as easy to do it the old fashioned way. Ask for directions!!!
First, make a left where the big red barn used to be, follow that road out past where Abner shot that cow. Can't miss it.