• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't needed anything, but I do have in my storage, a front cowling 06 blue new never installed up for grabs pay shipping I no longer have my 06 fjr

Last Aug I purchased a new 15 FJRes, witch I have already racked up 8000+ miles

I have a Carbon Fiber NOVELTY helmet (half shell). Worn only once or twice.

It is NOT DOT approved. Yours for the cost of shipping.

Note, that is not a crack or scratch - it's just the flash. You can, however, see a scratch, top right.

2016-01-16%2012.32.50_zpsn3zxvwai.jpg

I haven't needed anything, but I do have in my storage, a front cowling 06 blue new never installed up for grabs pay shipping I no longer have my 06 fjr Last Aug I purchased a new 15 FJRes, witch I have already racked up 8000+ miles
I would love the front cowling, if it is still available. I am just south of you and may just take ride to pick it up.

Let me know. Thank you

I have a Stock Gen I tail (luggage) rack off my 05' so it's blue, condition 9.5. Also have a left hand mirror for the same bike, condition 7.0. Lastly, I have the interior luggage hold down straps and the plastic cap to cover the rack mounted stop/tail connector when the top case is removed for a Givi E52. You pay shipping and it's yours.
BTT- Surely someone can use this luggage rack, don't make me pitch it.

I have a Stock Gen I tail (luggage) rack off my 05' so it's blue, condition 9.5. Also have a left hand mirror for the same bike, condition 7.0. Lastly, I have the interior luggage hold down straps and the plastic cap to cover the rack mounted stop/tail connector when the top case is removed for a Givi E52. You pay shipping and it's yours.
Would it mount a genII?

Would it mount a genII?
Not sure, I'm a Gen I kind of guy. Might solicit responses from owners that have had both Gens for confirmation. If so, you can have it for shipping costs.

I just replaced the impact pads in my Roadcrafter as the foam deteriorated but salvaged the hard armor from them. These would be the hard shell upgrades to the TF3 padding. They don't sell these separately but it looks like all they do is spray-glue these onto the standard foam for the extra protection. Free to anyone who would like to add them to their suit but I'd just ask that you check the condition of all your pads beforehand. Six pieces (two shoulder, two elbow and two knee) probably(?) of medium size.

I have a Nelson-Rigg XL bike cover that I haven't used since purchasing a smaller one. Free to a good home if you pay something for shipping.

it's blue-ish, faded, but no tears.

I have a 04 FJR engine sitting in my shop. It is all there but has had the head taken off. Does not have throttle body. starter or stator. It's free to the first person that shows up to get it. I'm NOT going to ship it. PM me if you want directions to my shop..

Damn, man. That is the biggest Pay It Forward of all times.
punk.gif

I'm thinking that if I were in a position to need that lump for my old '05 I would'a hopped in a truck and driven it from NH to CA. That's how good a deal that is. Good on ya, man.

Anyone want a stock Gen II windshield? Got it from a forum member with a Laminar Lip attached that I tore off, so has sticky tabs and old bug guts still attached. No real damage though.
Also have the plastic toilet seat type Givi mounting platform. Believe it mates with the SR357 mount?

Both yours for shipping costs.
I'd be interested in the stock windscreen. Will PM you.

I have a pair of Emgo mirrors that were on my '08 when I bought it.

I have a right rear Canyon Cage for a Gen 3 that has peeling powder coating. I didn't notice it until this spring and MC Enterprises would not warranty it, but they gave a me a good price on a replacement. I am having issues posting a picture, but message me and I can e-mail a picture. The piece can be cleaned and repainted if you wish. Free shipping to the US or I can deliver to EOM or CFR. I don't have the mounting hardware as I had to reuse it with the new part.

I have a 04 FJR engine sitting in my shop. It is all there but has had the head taken off. Does not have throttle body. starter or stator. It's free to the first person that shows up to get it. I'm NOT going to ship it. PM me if you want directions to my shop..
Somebody must want this. Hate to use it for a boat anchor.
smile.png

Somebody must want this. Hate to use it for a boat anchor.
smile.png
Maybe a salvage yard. You might even get $50 for it! Maybe email some of the salvage folks from ebay.