• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 04 FJR engine sitting in my shop. It is all there but has had the head taken off. Does not have throttle body. starter or stator. It's free to the first person that shows up to get it. I'm NOT going to ship it. PM me if you want directions to my shop..
If nobody picks it up before I get down there, I will snag it. Amy won't be happy but I need an engine to build.

Carl

PM sent for twistedcricket's cover. (Hope you haven't tossed it out already.)

I thought I'd already posted this, but I guess not. Some time ago Gregory posted a Stebel Nautilus horn here, which he kindly sent to me. I tried manfully, but just never could figure out a decent mounting for it. I even looked at trying it in the new Gen III since I never did anything with it. Who would like to try their luck?

I thought I'd already posted this, but I guess not. Some time ago Gregory posted a Stebel Nautilus horn here, which he kindly sent to me. I tried manfully, but just never could figure out a decent mounting for it. I even looked at trying it in the new Gen III since I never did anything with it. Who would like to try their luck?
On the Stebel, I would, please! Thank you, and I'll post something besides that novelty helmet in the near future!

I have a Wynpro kickstand pad. I got it from someone here and tried to install it, but it was hitting my TwoBros pipes. I started to half-ass grind out the crescent I needed for the fit but just didn't get very far. Dave offered to modify it for me, and I just never got around to it. I've had this bike for almost 9 years, and haven't really needed it, so I think I'll just let someone have it.

So, if you want the pad, post up and it's yours. I just gotta find it in my bin-o-FJRstuff. Lol...I'll even cover the shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry...Been super busy all day, and it's getting worse. N2osx asked first, so when I actually find the pad, I'll send it to him.

This is gone

OK, I have a DOT approved 1/2 shell helmet, size medium. This has been worn once or twice. It has a built in sun shade. Blue Ridge Parkway sticker on the back!

It's the game! Well done n2osx
Thank you Sir! I destroy all that get in my way! (Yeah, not so much...)
Here is my contribution. This is a Rifle Tuning Block for Gen1. It tilts the windshield back a bit in low position and a lot of people like the results in the hi position as well. I left it on the old broken bracket to retain the bolt. It does need another bolt but you can easily match it up at a good hardware store with the excisting bolt. I will pay shipping. First to post or message gets it. I am at work but will respond as quickly as possible.

Carl

I have a 04 FJR engine sitting in my shop. It is all there but has had the head taken off. Does not have throttle body. starter or stator. It's free to the first person that shows up to get it. I'm NOT going to ship it. PM me if you want directions to my shop..
Somebody must want this. Hate to use it for a boat anchor. :)
Found a project for this so it's off the list for now.:) :)

No takers? OK, let me change this, then. I have a KBC VR1 Euro Full Face with a clear and a tinted shield, size MEDIUM. It saw very little use, and I just replaced it because of age. Removable / washable lining and cheek pads (I'll wash them before shipping.) One small chip in the back. Helmet cost about $250 when new. "Meets DOT, Snell 2000 and the tough Euro EC22/05 or BS6658 Type A ACU approval standards."

af40c5ee-4dbe-42ef-b71d-dbdaa865189e_zps3seyggpu.jpg

20160605_081555_zpsl0frnpzx.jpg

20160605_081616_zpsqnzfp0wk.jpg