• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might want to share what size the KBC helmet is.
wink.png
Little thing like that! Corrected, size Medium, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now up on the auction block for 0.00 is a home made rack for Gen II, the guy handed it to me when I bought my bike, "used it fer goin to town" I mounted a SHAD 50 liter top case so I don't ever see me using it and hate to just scrap it...it is actually pretty solid.https://flic.kr/p/J2cWFe

https://flic.kr/p/J2cWRV
Perfect for starting a pizza and beer delivery service!

OK, I don't blame you for not being interested in the helmets.

I'll put up a nice new Yamalube baseball cap. Guaranteed to make you more handsome!
rolleyes.gif

20160611_141018_zpslrapnydy.jpg

Gloves - Gloves - Gloves!

Fulmer Gloves 3XL Brand New - Literally worn once for half an hour - I won them - they are too big for me

IMG_20160621_093419063_zpswvtkvl4g.jpg

First Gear XLG "Waterproof" Gloves

IMG_20160621_093453386_zpswxxfpgbk.jpg

IMG_20160621_093554797_zpsvfbpaq3u.jpg

First Gear Warm Weather XLG Gloves

IMG_20160621_093625824_zpsjma9uwgi.jpg

They would/will fit in a Priority Mail Box - You pay the freight

I have some MCL rider peg lowering brackets I'm not using. They were on my bike less than a month before I sold it. PM your address to me and I'll box them up and send them out.

Second dibs on the 3xl Fulmer gloves. I'll gladly pay the freight.
Thanks, Baz
Baz, If I can use any of the XL gloves, you won't have to pay the shipping on the 3XL. I will let you know right after Red Lodge.
Thanks...Wish I could. I keep ordering 2xl gloves and those usually fit but are sometime snug.

I have some MCL rider peg lowering brackets I'm not using. They were on my bike less than a month before I sold it. PM your address to me and I'll box them up and send them out.
I'd like to try those. If they don't work out I will put them right back up here. PM coming your way.

I'd like to try those. If they don't work out I will put them right back up here. PM coming your way.
My bad that I didn't post a follow-up on the forum board. They are on the way to me, and same deal: if they don't work out then you're next in line.

I've got a pair of standard bases for Sena SMH10 intercoms to re-gift. Picked them up as spares on here a while back but now I bought the ear bud style so my originals are now my spares. You pay the shipping and they are yours. They look practically new and have all the little extra bits except cords.