Prayers for my Deb

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
** UPDATE **
Per the Surgical Oncologist today

"Best results we could have hoped for - all the tests came back NEGATIVE ......... we consider you CURED" :yahoo:

As us if we're happy .......... absolutely elated :yahoo: :yahoo:

:yahoo: :clapping: [SIZE=36pt]YAY!!![/SIZE] :clapping: :yahoo:

:clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: [SIZE=36pt] GUNNY [/SIZE] :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo:

What he said!!! :yahoo:

[SIZE=36pt]ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! [/SIZE] :clapping: :yahoo: :D B)

AWESOME ! AWESOME! A W E S O M E ! :clapping:

[SIZE=36pt]WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee! :yahoo: [/SIZE]

Don't ya love it when good things happen.

Great news we thought it was about time for some great news in your direction, Keep up the winning additude in the comming week's, they will be tough but you have the hard part done! Best continued wish'es Bluejag..

Just a quick update ya'll.

Deb's radiation therapy (due this Monday) has been postponed cause further tests recommend Chemotherapy first. Another hurdle to jump, but we'll both clear it.

Soooooo --- Chemo starts Nov 15th for 3 months, then followed by radiation for 6 weeks.

In between time - shopping for floppy hats and bandana's for her new bald look :rolleyes: -- :)

It's losing her eyelashes that's really pissing her off - go figure :lol:

Thanks all for listening.

From my email to y'all:

Wellllll, floppy hats for the Holiday Season isn't all that bad. Two hats for Thanksgiving (A turkey and a cornucopia?), a number of Mrs. Claus hats for Christmas, New Years Eve will be easy. And I'd bet she'll get really good at applying the false eyelashes! Just think, a dark wig makes her Marie Osmond for the day, then "pick-a-personality" of the day. Let's see, Rog, 3 or 4 wigs should do it, huh? Are you allowed to pick the "alter-egos" like Racquel Welch (Auburn hair), etc.???????
Y'all understan' et eye'm jist tryin' tuh hep!?!?

Besides, she'll always be our beloved and appreciated Debs, and it doesn't get any better than that. You KNOW you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Besides, some men find a hairless woman as VERY sexy.........(Wasn't there a character in the original Star Trek movie....????)

You go, Debs!!! :yahoo: Oh yeah...you too, Rog ;) .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update ya'll.
Deb's radiation therapy (due this Monday) has been postponed cause further tests recommend Chemotherapy first. Another hurdle to jump, but we'll both clear it.

Soooooo --- Chemo starts Nov 15th for 3 months, then followed by radiation for 6 weeks.

In between time - shopping for floppy hats and bandana's for her new bald look :rolleyes: -- :)

It's losing her eyelashes that's really pissing her off - go figure :lol:

Thanks all for listening.
Best thoughts and wishes from the North!

At least Deb's hair will grow back! Mines gone into the witness protection program... :rolleyes:

Bryce

Lots of cool bandana to check out at the International MC show. She can have one for every day of the week, one for every mood.

Do you see Deb as a wig-wearer? Some ladies experiment with all kinds of new looks, without the commitment of coloring/perming their own hair. Lots of possibilities there.

Thoughts, and good wishes to you both.

Jill

Gotta look at the bright side Deb.....no more helmet head when you take the lid off ! :specool:

Wishing you all the positive vibes we can throw at ya !! :friends:

You are having a testing time folks.

My mum survived it 35 years ago and is still going strong at 85. We also have a friend who also survived it 5 years ago.

Best wishes from England, hope all goes well.

Good luck. Graham & Sue.

And again :) --- we thank you all for the words of encouragement.

True -- her hair will grow back again (Bryce), and she has always been bothered by helmet hair (Dave).

She wasn't considering a wig (Jill) until she remembered I've always had a thing for red-heads -- soooooo :rolleyes:

Seriously though, you're all a tremendous help to us --- THANK YOU MUCH :)

Tim ----------- rubber cement -- just sayin'

Mike ---------- gonna rent the Star Trek movies today !!

Graham & Sue --- we feel the vibes comin' over.

Very trying times and our prayers are still coming from the Price house. This too shall pass. Del. <>< ;)