Prayers for my Deb

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rog and Deb,

My preyers are out to you both, and the rest of your family. My mother fought that bastard 10 years ago and WON !!!!!! She has been cancer free ever since. Early detection is the key. And stay tough, we are all fighting with you.

Tim

Rog and Debbie, I've only just caught up with this thread. Our preyers are with you guys. We pray that God will grant you strength as you face the times ahead, and that you will come to know His peace and the plans he has for you. Besides listening to the medicos, and taking advice (after weighing it up against what you believe you should), listen for what God may be saying.
All our best wishes, together with our heartflet prayers.

David and Zea.
Thank you David & Zea, and thanks for the cross-post :)

And many thanks again for all the good thoughts - Deb feels them coming through..

Quick update,

She's back home, feels a little banged up of course, but slowly recovering. We have an appointment next Thursday when we will find out just how good the surgery went. We're both apprehensive but confident that it went well.

I take the top dressings off tonight - she's not looking forward to that !! :)

Can't wait to get her out to Starbucks for a Latte and some "people watching" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And many thanks again for all the good thoughts - Deb feels them coming through..Quick update,

She's back home, feels a little banged up of course, but slowly recovering. We have an appointment next Thursday when we will find out just how good the surgery went. We're both apprehensive but confident that it went well.

I take the top dressings off tonight - she's not looking forward to that !! :)

Can't wait to get her out to Starbucks for a Latte and some "people watching" :)
Want me to ride around in front of the Starbucks so you can watch a cool FJR?

** UPDATE **

Per the Surgical Oncologist today

"Best results we could have hoped for - all the tests came back NEGATIVE ......... we consider you CURED" :yahoo:

As us if we're happy .......... absolutely elated :yahoo: :yahoo:

All we have now as preventive medicine is 6 weeks of Radiation Therapy (starts in a couple of weeks) and 5 years on a hormone pill (Tamoxifen)...

It all happened so quick we barely had time to get really low in spirits, before we were rushed to a high - crazy few weeks I tell ya's

We already thanked the surgeon (big hugs) and now we thank you guys (virtual hugs all round) for being there with us with your thoughts and prayers -- you were definitely a comfort to us. Here's to you all :clapping:

Rog n Debs

** UPDATE **

"Best results we could have hoped for - all the tests came back NEGATIVE ......... we consider you CURED" :yahoo:

Rog n Debs
That is the very best of news. Thank you for sharing. You've made a lot of people, who were rooting for both of you, very happy.

Jill

** UPDATE **

:yahoo: :clapping: [SIZE=36pt]YAY!!![/SIZE] :clapping: :yahoo:

** UPDATE **

:clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: [SIZE=36pt] GUNNY [/SIZE] :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo:

** UPDATE **

:clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: [SIZE=36pt] GUNNY [/SIZE] :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo:

What he said!!! :yahoo:

** UPDATE **

:clapping: :yahoo: [SIZE=36pt] GUNNY [/SIZE] :clapping: :yahoo:

What he said!!! :yahoo:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: [SIZE=36pt] FANTASTIC! [/SIZE] :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: