Prayers for my Deb

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update ya'll.
Deb's radiation therapy (due this Monday) has been postponed cause further tests recommend Chemotherapy first. Another hurdle to jump, but we'll both clear it.

Soooooo --- Chemo starts Nov 15th for 3 months, then followed by radiation for 6 weeks.

In between time - shopping for floppy hats and bandana's for her new bald look :rolleyes: -- :)

It's losing her eyelashes that's really pissing her off - go figure :lol:

Thanks all for listening.
The more pot she smokes, the less she'll focus on the eye lashes and the more she'll eat to keep that white blood cell count up ;)

:lol:

Just a quick update ya'll.
Deb's radiation therapy (due this Monday) has been postponed cause further tests recommend Chemotherapy first. Another hurdle to jump, but we'll both clear it.

Soooooo --- Chemo starts Nov 15th for 3 months, then followed by radiation for 6 weeks.

In between time - shopping for floppy hats and bandana's for her new bald look :rolleyes: -- :)

It's losing her eyelashes that's really pissing her off - go figure :lol:

Thanks all for listening.
The more pot she smokes, the less she'll focus on the eye lashes and the more she'll eat to keep that white blood cell count up ;)

:lol:
Yeah, but then she'll be buyin' boxescases o' Cap'n Crunch...the blood sugar will go thru the roof and she'll be in the doctor's office for her blood sugar levels... :)

I will add Debbie and your family to my prayers for comfort and healing. May Our Lord be with you all...

Hi Guys,

Sorry I'm a little late..too much time doing anti-nausea research....maybe we could hook up Rizzla with Yammie now? Anyways just wanted you both to know I am sending all the love and compassion I can muster to your family...and thats a bunch !!! Deb, I personally think you should get a new red arai outa this deal ! You are loved !

Blessings to Y'all,

Bobby

Rog and Deb,

When Lyndel was waiting for her first chemo treatment. Some of our friends threw her a suprise hat party. Nothing like knowing your friends are with you for the ride.

On the lighter side, one morning while laying in bed, I looked over at her snoozing away. And in an instance, I immediately saw her family resemblance. To her father!!! We have had many a laughs over that one.

Oh, and this will be known as the year she won't have to shave her legs.

Lyndel now reflects that although the chemo will make you sick. She likened it to morning sickness.

Prayers and wishes to the both of you.

Fred jr.

Thanks again you guys :) Deb reads all of the posts -- nice to see her eyes well-up with tears then laugh at the same time :lol:
Laugh? Who said something funny?

She shouldn't be surprised that you all have a bunch of friends, you two are awesome!

Deany and I don't know either of you, but, after 42 years of marriage, we understand the love that you two have. That is improtant.

We have two friends (one fellow instructor here) that have beaten cancer and their advice is sound. Know, in your heart, that you will win. Never give up that faith! You WILL win.

God bless you both.

Well CRAP! Serves me right for not keeping in touch.

As a survivor myself, take the word of PTINSTRUCTOR. Never give up. Know in heart and mind there is work to do and keep on the path. Call on your friends and loved ones, any time, day or night. Call on me.

Love always.

Tim