Quiet Forum These Days?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is going to get a whole lot quieter if we don't get a volunteer to host the site.
omg2.gif
I think Barry should...he ain't got nothin better to do...

Yet another Odot moment I have to share.
Rubin run #3 i think. Anyway a gaggle of us were hanging out in front of the hotel on the first day meeting and greeting old and new friends.

He and Lydia pulled in and parked. I should have known something was up when he made a beeline for me passing by several without a greeting.

We exchanged hugs with each others significant other and I noticed Umiak had one of his looks in his eye.. Oh crap this ain't gonna end well..

He walked right up to me and kissed me full on the lips.....
uhoh.gif
Oh it gets a little crazier, the damned fool backs up and says 'ugh, beer breath!'

Needless to say there was no way then or still I can oneup that jackazz.
Tongue or no tongue?

Yet another Odot moment I have to share.
Rubin run #3 i think. Anyway a gaggle of us were hanging out in front of the hotel on the first day meeting and greeting old and new friends.

He and Lydia pulled in and parked. I should have known something was up when he made a beeline for me passing by several without a greeting.

We exchanged hugs with each others significant other and I noticed Umiak had one of his looks in his eye.. Oh crap this ain't gonna end well..

He walked right up to me and kissed me full on the lips.....
uhoh.gif
Oh it gets a little crazier, the damned fool backs up and says 'ugh, beer breath!'

Tongue or no tongue?
For crying out loud, didn't you read the part about Beer breath?

Of course ODOT slipped him some tongue.

Yet another Odot moment I have to share. Rubin run #3 i think. Anyway a gaggle of us were hanging out in front of the hotel on the first day meeting and greeting old and new friends.

He walked right up to me and kissed me full on the lips..... :uhoh: Oh it gets a little crazier, the damned fool backs up and says 'ugh, beer breath!'

Tongue or no tongue?
For crying out loud, didn't you read the part about Beer breath?

Of course ODOT slipped him some tongue.
I was there. Probably one of the few times Barry was speechless. Isn't Bromance wonderful.:):):)

A bump for 2018 because I'm bored. Carver filled my shop with more crap to rebuild but it has to wait for the second BMW build and it's waiting for parts.

Yeah, not much going on these days, guess the weather doing a pretty good job of beating folks down. I got a coupla shots in the old hip bone this week so getting anything done was tough for the first few days but it's getting better.

Yeah, not much going on these days, guess the weather doing a pretty good job of beating folks down. I got a coupla shots in the old hip bone this week so getting anything done was tough for the first few days but it's getting better.
I go tommorrow to get the right wrist injected for the fourth time. It will be nice to work with both hands for a while.

What do you get when you change, a short stroke or a long stroke? Does it require more torque or less?

I have older friends that or wondering............................... :)