Registration For NAFO 2010 Is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tesla, answer = yes. Looking forward to meeting ya', Heidi

Geez, only 6 people west of the Miss. coming to the National Rally. :blink: Don't any of you people want to ride east, after all you would probably have a tail wind. :rolleyes:

Mac

Geez, only 6 people west of the Miss. coming to the National Rally. :blink: Don't any of you people want to ride east, after all you would probably have a tail wind. :rolleyes:
Mac
I'll be coming from Hyder, AK after attending the WCR on Vancouver Island. Does that count? Maybe I could cheat a little and say I am coming from Reykjavik, Iceland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spending the weekend trying to get my better half to commit to the dates (busy schedule for her)...should that fail, I'll be solo'ing it. But I'm in, budget be damned. :D

Spending the weekend trying to get my better half to commit to the dates (busy schedule for her)...should that fail, I'll be solo'ing it. But I'm in, budget be damned. :D
Peer pressure! Tell Kate she has to come!! It won't ne the same without her! :yahoo:

Mac
I'll be coming from Hyder, AK after attending the WCR on Vancouver Island. Does that count? Maybe I could cheat a little and say I am coming from Reykjavik, Iceland.
YAAAAYYY!! :yahoo: Looking forward to seeing you again!

Hey, see if you can drag MEM with you . . . and Ian and BugR and BugR's wife and . . . well, you get my drift. :D

Mac

Hey, see if you can drag MEM with you . . . and Ian and BugR and BugR's wife and . . . well, you get my drift. :D
Um.... Scoopy .... MEM's place isn't exactly "on his way" from Van Isle :(

However... I COULD go down with Charlie Hoss :p

That's great! I'm looking forward to meeting you. Jay's Mom grew up in Rocky Mount, and Jay lived there for a few years as a tweenager. I don't know how long you've been living there or your age, but it would be wild if you two were both there "back in the day." :)

I'm in.

Can't afford the Marriott so am open to other arrangements. Room share, less expensive hotel, camping?

Tentative plan after NAFO is to head up the BRP & Skyline Drive and on up to MD and PA to visit folks there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mac

Um.... Scoopy .... MEM's place isn't exactly "on his way" from Van Isle :(

However... I COULD go down with Charlie Hoss :p
I thought you were going to WCR. No!?!?!? Then, honey, you ain't got NO EXCUSE for missing NAFO (NORTH AMERICAN FJR Owners). :rolleyes: If you Canadians don't come down and check out your basement, then us americans are going to go about our business thinking the universe revolves around us . . . and nobody there to let us know it ain't so. :blink:

Peer pressure! Tell Kate she has to come!! It won't ne the same without her! :yahoo:

yeah. Us wives gotta stick together!

I'm in.
Can't afford the Marriott so am open to other arrangements. Room share, less expensive hotel, camping?
Look through the posts under NAFO . . . somebody started a room-sharing thread. There's a lot to be said for eating dinner, planning your rides, carousing, and sleeping all in the same place.

looking forward to meeting you!

I thought you were going to WCR. No!?!?!? Then, honey, you ain't got NO EXCUSE for missing NAFO (NORTH AMERICAN FJR Owners). :rolleyes: If you Canadians don't come down and check out your basement, then us americans are going to go about our business thinking the universe revolves around us . . . and nobody there to let us know it ain't so. :blink:
And how do you suppose a handful of introverted, shy & retiring Canuckistanis are going to change that world view ? :D

And how do you suppose a handful of introverted, shy & retiring Canuckistanis are going to change that world view ? :D
en masse, baby! en masse!!!!!!! Bring EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and tell them to fill their top case with Canadian beer . . . we could use some REAL beer!!!)

en masse, baby! en masse!!!!!!! Bring EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and tell them to fill their top case with Canadian beer . . . we could use some REAL beer!!!)

By the time we get to NAFO we'll be dying for some Canadian beer.! Steve and I are taking the long way down.

By the time we get to NAFO we'll be dying for some Canadian beer.! Steve and I are taking the long way down.

you send the beer . . . i'll reimburse the shipping.

Mac
Really?!! So all of those long distance, wide open space ridin', Iron Butt Associating left coasters are staying home?

[stirring the pot]

That certainly puts a different spin on "National" owners meeting.

Maybe we shouldn't bother having Nationals in the future?

[/stirring the pot]

Latest posts