• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Replacement ZUMO Security Screw / Knob

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time to read through all of this right now, but if it's still open and some are available, put me down for 1. Thanks

So if everyone follows through with what they have said they want up to this point, we are at 142 of the 150 being sold.

I received confirmation from the manufacturer that he shipped them out this last Friday. Or at least that is what I think the receipt he sent via PDF said, since my German is a little rusty.

ZUMO%20Security%20Screw%20Paint.bmp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know the total price. 2x$8.50 + shipping = ?

Are we going Paypal on this one?

As I have said, once I have the screws IN HAND, I swill start another thread with the final cost. I still don't know how much custom might cost, or shipping to the penny.

KnuckleHead, I added you in. cbmoore, you were already on all of the previous lists for 2 screws. If you want more than 2 please let me know.

I made one other change to the list, which I felt was fitting, and sucked to make. :( :****: :(

New%20Picture.bmp.jpg

Yup, you posted on the 19th saying you would take 2 if there were any left, after you were one of the first ten people to say you were interested. I didn't catch to repeat. I will up date in the next few days. So right now I have at least 10 extra available. I say at least ten, since the manufacturer says he sent a few extra in case any were lost or damaged during shipping.

Oh crap, I need to read this thread again - I still want mine too.

Will post back after I read this diatribe! :rolleyes:

Sorry for the double post. I only need 2 screws.

Thank you,

Brian Moore

THE SCREWS ARE HERE! :yahoo:

If you are on this list, I will hold the number of screws you have stated you want. PLEASE SEE THE NEW THREAD I HAVE STARTED ON THIS FOR FURTHER DETAILS!

ZUMO%20Security%20Screw.bmp.jpg

If you are on this list, I will hold the number of screws you have stated you want. PLEASE SEE THE NEW THREAD I HAVE STARTED ON THIS FOR FURTHER DETAILS!
OK, I'll bite... Do you have a link to this new thread? I can't find one in this thread nor in your drop down list "Member's New Topics".

Of course, I have a tough time finding my ass with both hands. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.