Riding Groups Dallas/ Fort Worth area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marcos, I kind of like the sound of a 1st Sunday or something similar.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to remember that someone had a problem with Sundays, so maybe we could alternate Sundays and Saturdays. How about a first Saturday in January... say Jan 5th? Place to be determined?

yeah, i've been hearing that too lately. and since we gave dallas a strong run for their money when we played them earlier in the season and we were kinda suckin then....you gots reason to be askeered! :eek:
But as long as the Boys can keep it close in the 4th quarter then I feel good about our chances. After all, there a history of Cowboy's comeback in the playoffs against the Vikings. Maybe this year it'll be number 9 to number 81 instead of number 12 to number 88. :p

If we stay in the mid-metroplex area, for those planning to attend on Jan 5 is north (grapevine area), central (Euless), or south (arlington) easier to get to?
I like your thinking and placement Marcos. Why don't we rotate it on down? Next would be central - Useless. Where to round there? If the weather is nice, we could meet early and go ride? If the weather's bad, we need a place to hang out?

Is that what we're kinda thinkin? Am I on the right track here? Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be 80!

There's a Starbucks right next to a Denny's on the Southeast corner of Hwy 183 and 157. Right about here:

SE corner of 183 and 157

The Starbucks parking lot is kind of small, but we could also park at the Denny's.