Rude Behavior

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOp.....another tejan gettin' riled up...man the ramparts.
Hey...Idiot,,,,err....Odot....whatever....Quit always comin back to that Texas thang...That's tired.

And for everyone else here.

Step back and see the big picture here......Awl Yawl er fucked up. :yahoo:

I hope that some of you have taken consolation in some of my words as I have intended to make your life's path and outlook a little clearer.

ok, Am I page ten.

Hey.... You know what you call a pygmie prostitute?......"little bitty fucker"

Last edited by a moderator:
Pinocchio's nose grew longer.

What khrome is saying that rude behavior results in long balls.

And Chicks Dig the Long Ball, so that's a good thing.

Does that help?

Well...

If you're going to be deranged, do it like Two wheeled nutcase...with style. :clapping:

I just don't usually break my balls on a FNG because he can't see my face and does'nt sometimes know how to take it.
I don't break my balls across a guys face at all FNG or otherwise, so with you adding usually in there I guess you've had a time or two at that :rolleyes:

15f38970468afff5877593c0ea38a83f0_large.jpg

khrome

The thing that has always amazed me about this forum is the fact that some of the regulars will take time to read the topic heading, take time to open up the thread, take time to read the FNG's thread/question and then tell him not to ask a stupid question and to go do a search.....What the **** is the point of that. If it annoys you that a noob is asking an already asked question then don't open the thread in the first place and certainly don't bother responding with an answer that makes us all look like a bunch of unfriendly assholes to a person we know nothing about....I'm positive that there are many of us on here that have received one of those traditional "welcome" responses and the ones that say they haven't on this forum have certainly got it on another.

The thing that has always amazed me about this forum is the fact that some of the regulars will take time to read the topic heading, take time to open up the thread, take time to read the FNG's thread/question and then tell him not to ask a stupid question and to go do a search.....What the **** is the point of that. If it annoys you that a noob is asking an already asked question then don't open the thread in the first place and certainly don't bother responding with an answer that makes us all look like a bunch of unfriendly assholes to a person we know nothing about....I'm positive that there are many of us on here that have received one of those traditional "welcome" responses and the ones that say they haven't on this forum have certainly got it on another.

:clapping: :clapping: hoo ahh

khrome

Oh, christ, krome.....the ol' "don't tread on me" syndrome got you too?

What the **** is the point of that.
Pointing people in the direction of the search tools is how many try to help the new user.

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime” -Author unknown

"The gods help them that help themselves." -Aesop

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Matthew 7:6

If you want to spoon feed people who refuse to try and help themselves, go ahead. Start a thread "New users questions gently answered here". Then, you can gently answer all of those questions. That will probably work better than having The "New Forum Members" section positioned right at the top of the FJR Forum page. [/sarcasm]

If you want to spoon feed people who refuse to try and help themselves, go ahead. Start a thread "New users questions gently answered here".

Help me out here, in what part of my response exactly did I say I wanted to "spoon feed people"??

How about actually reading what I said prior to quoting it and posting a reply to it that makes absolutely no sense instead of putting words in my mouth.....Consider that MY way of helping YOU out.

If you want to spoon feed people who refuse to try and help themselves, go ahead. Start a thread "New users questions gently answered here".

Help me out here, in what part of my response exactly did I say I wanted to "spoon feed people"??

How about actually reading what I said prior to quoting it and posting a reply to it that makes absolutely no sense instead of putting words in my mouth.....Consider that MY way of helping YOU out.
Where did I write that you wrote you wanted to "spoon feed people"?

You asked what the point of telling the FNGs to "go do a search" was.

I answered your question with clichés.

Then, I suggested that if you still think we are unfriendly assholes, you should answer all the FNG questions.

Pay attention.

and: Follow your own advice.

Oh, great allah, tool.....the ol' "I am my brother's watcher" syndrome got you too?
Nope. I'm good. I had one more cliché in the original list, but I deleted it (didn't want to offend):

Ask a stupid question; get a stupid answer -Author unknown

You mean if I am rude on a forum my balls grow bigger?
No. Pay attention

Now let's see who's balls start to grow like pinochio's nose.
Pinocchio's nose grew longer.

What khrome is saying that rude behavior results in long balls.

And Chicks Dig the Long Ball, so that's a good thing.

Does that help?

Thanks! I'm kind of embarrased that I've been on this forum so long and just now learned this. Wow. Thanks!! :yahoo: I guess 40 isn't too late to quit pre-ejaculating...I'll start being a ass to newbies too!

:lol:

Where did I write that you wrote you wanted to "spoon feed people"?You asked what the point of telling the FNGs to "go do a search" was.

I answered your question with clichés.
Where did you write that??? Your kidding right?

Geez, I don't know 2L, probably the part where you said quote:

"If you want to spoon feed people who refuse to try and help themselves, go ahead."

My apologies if I somehow misread your post (sarcasm). :glare:

For crying out loud. What a complete waste of bandwith. Me thinks some people need to take a deep breath and go for a fucking ride.

earguing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.