Rude Behavior

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap :eek: ....this thread hasn't died yet?....Hey TWN....you baiting the new guy or what? :grin: ....
Puhleeeze, Mike!!! TWN is simply using this thread as a vehicle to roll that post count into the stratosphere where no one has a chance to claim the von posthoften crown from him. Crap, I've been posting like a mo-fo lately and with only a couple weeks shorter membership than Tim, I lose ground to him at an astounding pace.

Watch -- he's gonna come by and give me the finger again. And roll err . . . add another one. :eek:

So: watch and learn -- it's how he manages to do the job and still fit in riding time on multiple bikes. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap :eek: ....this thread hasn't died yet?....Hey TWN....you baiting the new guy or what? :grin: ....
Puhleeeze, Mike!!! TWN is simply using this thread as a vehicle to roll that post count into the stratosphere where no one has a chance to claim the von posthoften crown from him. Crap, I've been posting like a mo-fo lately and with only a few days shorter membership than Tim, I lose ground to him at an astounding pace.

Watch -- he's gonna come by and give me the finger again. And roll err . . . add another one. :eek:

So: watch and learn -- it's how he manages to do the job and still fit in riding time on multiple bikes. ;)
In watching & leaning mode now :dribble: .... :lol: ....

Who pissed in your Wheaties??? :eek:

****-it, I'm gonna go piss in the Wheaties now.
huh? :diablo:
See post #2 of this long ass or dumb ass (now) thread

Puhleeeze, Mike!!! TWN is simply using this thread as a vehicle to roll that post count into the stratosphere where no one has a chance to claim the von posthoften crown from him. Crap, I've been posting like a mo-fo lately and with only a few days shorter membership than Tim, I lose ground to him at an astounding pace.

Learning mode:

Posts in Off Topic do NOT apply to post count. See post # 45 :assassin:

how on earth did this manage to make it to 9 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i been sleeping

R

And, may I add, still beat at least 95% of the riders here in mileage too.
And income.

All bow down to King Tim!

icon_bow2.gif

Learning mode:posts in Off Topic do NOT apply to post count. See post # 45 :assassin:
Ah crap! I'm outta here....

Goddam boys it about time to kill this thing. I had no idea it would go this far. I'm just a fucking new guy who had to rant a little bit. Sooner or later i'll hit 25 posts and be something else. I feel bad i wasted all this time reading all this naw i don't either.

JWAD

I have seen on other IP Board forums that posts placed into "off-topic" forums actually decrease a persons number of posts.

I usually look at the persons join date, and their profile to gauge experience. Post counts only show the post whores.

I'm a FNG on this forum but not to the world. I usually run about 150 construction workers and they welcome FNG's better than some of the members on this forum do. Some members think because theY get their post numbers up it makes special or being rude thru their key board to FNG's it makes them a big man. I say their a bunch smart ass punks who i would not welcome as a friend. If a FNG ask a question or posts something that has been discussed or posted before just politly point him in the right direction or answer the question don't be rude or be a smart ass. If you want to be a smart ass you can come on out and play in my sand box wih me and my boys anytime i'll show you how to a rude'smart ass prick day in and day out, You won't last. Just be nice
RUDE BEHAVIOR WON'T BE TOLERATED

Thank You

John Stacy

Porterville California
JWAD,

For what it's worth I am a FNG and I completely agree with your /rant. I have been on several different forums over the last few years and it amazes me how a lot of people seem to grow these huge balls when they are typing on a forum, and saying things they would'nt have those balls to say to your face.

Now I don't want anyone to think I don't like to screw around, I will be the first once I get to know everyone. I just don't usually break the balls of a FNG because he can't see my face and does'nt sometimes know how to take it.

It is a nice forum so far for me and hope to gain much more knowledge as time passes.

Now let's see who's balls start to grow like pinochio's nose.

khrome

OOp.....another tejan gettin' riled up...man the ramparts.

Goddam boys it about time to kill this thing. I had no idea it would go this far. I'm just a fucking new guy who had to rant a little bit. Sooner or later i'll hit 25 posts and be something else. I feel bad i wasted all this time reading all this naw i don't either.
JWAD

I think this post has turned into an excuse to talk about various fluids that can be poured into Wheaties to ruin the flavor.

Besides, we're all here to waste time anyways!

I'm a FNG on this forum but not to the world. I usually run about 150 construction workers and they welcome FNG's better than some of the members on this forum do. Some members think because theY get their post numbers up it makes special or being rude thru their key board to FNG's it makes them a big man. I say their a bunch smart ass punks who i would not welcome as a friend. If a FNG ask a question or posts something that has been discussed or posted before just politly point him in the right direction or answer the question don't be rude or be a smart ass. If you want to be a smart ass you can come on out and play in my sand box wih me and my boys anytime i'll show you how to a rude'smart ass prick day in and day out, You won't last. Just be nice
RUDE BEHAVIOR WON'T BE TOLERATED

Thank You

John Stacy

Porterville California
JWAD,

For what it's worth I am a FNG and I completely agree with your /rant. I have been on several different forums over the last few years and it amazes me how a lot of people seem to grow these huge balls when they are typing on a forum, and saying things they would'nt have those balls to say to your face.

Now I don't want anyone to think I don't like to screw around, I will be the first once I get to know everyone. I just don't usually break the balls of a FNG because he can't see my face and does'nt sometimes know how to take it.

It is a nice forum so far for me and hope to gain much more knowledge as time passes.

khrome
You mean if I am rude on a forum my balls grow bigger? All these emails I get are a waste of my time then!!!??? I just have to start being mean to FNGs here to get bigger balls...cool :lol:

It's a funny thing to me that people get tired of seeing the same 'ol thread over and over as though this site is some kind of indexed reference sheet that we **** up with our inane posts. As though life is supposed to be some kind of string of events that are always new and exciting. I skip over a lot of posts that ask the same questions I was asking in June of '05. I suppose I should answer them, but I certainly can't slam anyone for asking stuff that I asked before I knew how to use the search function and before I knew that the site had a FAQ for newbies and before I knew we were responsible for reading every section before we jump in. I guess the point is, I skip over a lot of threads that don't interest me and I don't mind questions about how shitty Pilot Roads are. It's not very hard. I figure there will always be plenty of new FJR owners that benefit from the information in threads that we've hashed over a billion times. I sure hope so!!!

Maybe someone that was about to **** up and buy Pilot Roads will think better having read this waste of a post ;)

JWAD,

khrome
Here's the thing about this whole thread: It's all in fun after the first post, but some don't realize it. Do we bust on noobs? You bet'cha! Why? Well, because we can and it's fun and meant to be taken as such. Call it a right of passage or initiation or "Please, Sir, may I a have another?" type ritual. Hell, if you want really serious dog piles, go over to ST.n or ADVrider.com and put your big toe over 'the line'. We're a 'knitting needle' club compared to those folks. (And that ain't a rank on those two excellent sites - I enjoy them both from behind a rubber curtain.)

As far as who has big balls? I can tell you that most of the members I've met will have no issue about standing toe to toe or face to face with you or anyone. I can also tell you that I've yet to meet one in person that I have not taken a liking to (no, odot, not in that kinda way). Well, maybe that skooter feller. He does smell kinda funny.

So, buck-up noobs and enjoy the ride.

Inanely yours,

TWN

Oh, and one more thing: :****:

Did we make it to 10 pages yet? :p

Ohh, and Gunny! to TWN B)

Status
Not open for further replies.