Rude Behavior

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh:

What the goddamn hell is all this rude fucking behaviour about ??

:D

mooned.jpg

What great entertainment this forum provides. Here I sit, after 12 long hours at work and only 16 miles of riding each way, moseying around the forum. I'm looking for something mindless and perhaps even amusing. And here it is - a dog pile that fits both categories.

Any FNG who can tolerate this kind of 'welcome' and come back for more, will probably do OK here. Even if it's just to provide fodder for the...... well, the guys who will take a post and create a story out of it.

It's a tightly guarded secret, but most of the guys who hang out here tend to be pretty decent ones when you meet them in person. They just hide the fact well, when they post.

Jill

JILL!!?? WTH? You're not supposed to divulge that kinda stuff! That's it, you're done. Turn in your FJRForum.com decoder ring!

:p

Now...you guys (& Jill) are taking this thread WAY OFF TOPIC. fair go..get back to bashing us FNG's. I need a laugh...oh hang on..I saw Nicky H bin the Honda last night...now I'm laughing again!

:D This just keeps getting better.

Mr. Wad, you're likely to do alright 'round these parts. Welcome.

Oh, and nice job at capitalization and sentence structure on your subsequent posts. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am amazed that this thread has accumulated 5 pages on this beautiful Sunday that could have been better spent riding.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Better yet, just put us on 'Ignore'. That'll put you into the 'Ignorant Bliss Zone'. :****:
If I ignored all who irritated me (some days that would be everyone), I would be awful lonely. :bye2: I'm glad I popped some corn before starting to read this though.

David

Wow! I go for another ride and miss all this action. Man the nerve! Having met some of you yesterday, I don't see any FNG bashing going on around here, just a lotta love.... ;) Gotta say, you folks are all aces in my book. B)

I'm just wondering what goes on at these FJR Owners get togethers. If someone asks about or wants to talk about mufflers, windshields, topcases or whatever does he just get referred back to the forum? :sarcasm:

I'm just wondering what goes on at these FJR Owners get togethers. If someone asks about or wants to talk about mufflers, windshields, topcases or whatever does he just get referred back to the forum? :sarcasm:
Just go to the regional meets section and ride report section and you can find out what happens at FJR owner get togethers. Of course, the people with over 2,000 posts here get to pick the dumbest question asked and the winner of that contest buys lunch. You owe us lunch. :lol: just kidding

You know, if it wasn't for TWN, Radman et al, I don't think people would be nearly as uptight as they are around here. :unsure: WHAT?!? BWAAHAHAHA

:yahoo: That's just funny. Yeah, those $uckers stink the place up for sure. Especially that et al guy. He's a real ass.

sm_bp-burro.jpg

I'm just wondering what goes on at these FJR Owners get togethers. If someone asks about or wants to talk about mufflers, windshields, topcases or whatever

No, We generally let Odot go Skyway on their ass. But Odot is vacationing in Alaska this year, so the noobs should be safe.....

Almost 1500 hits and 100 replies on five pages in 24 hours it was fun. I now need to go to work thanks gentlemen. I think most members now know my name, i took my ass whooping with style i've crawled out from under the dog pile. And might i say it's been fum.

But now i must throw in the towel and go to work

JWAD the self professed riding god

"Nothing makes me laugh more than misspelled words in a post bashing on someone for being stupid." - read it again - he never said anyone was stupid - just rude and smart-ass sometimes.

And I have to agree with him.

There is are a couple of terms for folks that stir things up on a forum -- wasting everyone else's time just to amuse themselves -- Troll -- others are TWN, Radman, et al. - but even they don't (usually) start the fire - they just sprinkle a little gasoline on it every once in a while.
Trolling is the sort of :asshat2: behavior that will permanently annoy folks. In fact, the more extreme forms end up getting banned from the forum.

FM -
What, you wanna take on me and radman, Mr. There Isare? I suppose with that comment, you're not lumping yourself into the very same group that you're railing against, eh? If you don't like what "TWN and radman, et al" write, don't read it. Better yet, just put us on 'Ignore'. That'll put you into the 'Ignorant Bliss Zone'. :****:
The way I read that, Freshmeat was listing TWN and Radman among the terms one gets familiar with after a little exposure to the forum. It could have been worded differently, but I don't think it was meant as a shot.

AAARRRGGGHHH...my butt is numb from reading all this..Feels like I'm riding on my weapon of ass destruction stock seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.