Rude Behavior

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JWAD the self professed riding god
Man, last time I got into a thread like this I ended up a parade princess. Jwad ends up a riding god. He must be alright. :lol:

Funny Andrew!! Was that you? I was on the other end of that dog pile calling you (and maybe others) that wave to all other bikers "parade princesses." Now, I ride at least semi regularly with most those persons. I will have to look it up. See what can happen, Mr. Wad?

Last edited by a moderator:
HappyToSeeYou1.jpg

Age has it's good side. ;)

I was a victim here when I first came on this board. I so, completely understand Jerkwads ainxiety and feelings. You're just a bunch of insensitive animals.....and skumbags......and maggots.....and spittoons.....human toilets....necrophiliac, pedophile weinersnitzels.

I feel so much relief at getting that off my chest. I feel closure. I feel this keyboard and track ball.

badee badee badee, That's all folks!

Ps.

Did you hear why God kicked Adam and Eve outa the garden of Eden?

No, nothing to do with apples or snakes or anything like that.

He told Eve not to go swimming in the ocean.

He's still trying to get the smell off the fish.

Good Morning ladies!!!!!!

I been busy lately and not watching the forum. What a cool thread and I missed the bigger moments when they occurred.

Life can be so unfair.

JWAD, this is not a forum. It is an online asylum run by, for and on behalf of the inmates. An insult here is actually an invitation to return the insult.

But be warned, if you hit back too hard, they will go all girlie on you and tell you that you crossed a line somewhere.

The good news is that there is no real reason to care about any of it.

Welcome,

The Jamma

Oops, sorry. The US Senate just sent me an email. I can no longer go by "The Jamma". It is now against SB69 for me to call myself anything other than "EL Jammo" Let the record state such.

Ok freshmeat is the winner he knows why i posted in the first place. Awhile back i asked about the Cal Si windshield and recieved to what i felt was a rude commit. I now know it's best to research the forum before asking questions if you don't want your ass handed to you. At that time i took it with a grain of salt and went on. Reciently i read a post regarding changing exhaust (the post specifically mentioned by freshmeat on page 3 of this bullshit i got started) and thoughtto myself this isn't what Captain Mc Call in the movie Lonesome Dove would he would start a fight, kick some ass and then tell ya all RUDE BEHAVIOR WON'T BE TOLARATED. So ladies and gentlemen you sould watch the movie it's great, Captain McCAll will stand up for the underdog and so will the so called asshat, stupid, jerkwad,no spelling, smart ass, go **** yourself, JWAD the Self Professed Riding God.

125 replies almost 3000 hits only 4 days old. I have almost set a record in the Completly off Topic Discussions. The record is out of 67 pages of topics 140 repiles on a single thread

By the way i still haven't found spell check on this Mother Fucker

But be warned, if you hit back too hard, they will go all girlie on you and tell you that you crossed a line somewhere.The good news is that there is no real reason to care about any of it.
True. True.

I remember getting dogpiled for crossing a line. I didn't see it, but I thought "shit, I better apologize". So, being the good citizen, I PMed the individual I may have offended. He was totally cool. No offense. No problem. Then, everybody kept the tread going about how I should apologize, so I apologized in the thread. Then, the apology was too vague and it needed to be clearer. Good grief! All collateral bullshit and everybody getting bent outta shape.

Yeah, that was a great time.

I got over it *muttering* [SIZE=8pt]Fuckers[/SIZE] *end/muttering*

Joe2Lmaker your correct. I want to remove the winners hat from fresh meat and award it to you. I sorry for my mistake i overlooked you post with the correct reason i said what i said. But hasn't it been fun over the last few days anyway.

JWAD

Ok freshmeat is the winner he knows why i posted in the first place. Awhile back i asked about the Cal Si windshield and recieved to what i felt was a rude commit. I now know it's best to research the forum before asking questions if you don't want your ass handed to you. At that time i took it with a grain of salt and went on. Reciently i read a post regarding changing exhaust (the post specifically mentioned by freshmeat on page 3 of this bullshit i got started) and thoughtto myself this isn't what Captain Mc Call in the movie Lonesome Dove would he would start a fight, kick some ass and then tell ya all RUDE BEHAVIOR WON'T BE TOLARATED. So ladies and gentlemen you sould watch the movie it's great, Captain McCAll will stand up for the underdog and so will the so called asshat, stupid, jerkwad,no spelling, smart ass, go **** yourself, JWAD the Self Professed Riding God.
125 replies almost 3000 hits only 4 days old. I have almost set a record in the Completly off Topic Discussions. The record is out of 67 pages of topics 140 repiles on a single thread

By the way i still haven't found spell check on this Mother Fucker
First off, when you make a post by clicking the 'Add Reply' or 'Fast Reply' buttons, misspelled words will appear with a dotted, red underscore. If you RIGHT click on that word, you will get a list of suggested corrected spellings. Unless you are way off, you'll most likely find the proper spelling of the word a 2nd grader could spell correctly. For example, if I type in 'JWAD', the dotted red line shows up. When I right click 'JWAD', a box pops up and I make the proper selection to correct the spelling. In this case, JWAD is actually spelled A-S-S-W-I-P-E, so I click that and voila! Correct spelling!

As far as the Lonesome Dove reference... Don't come 'round here trying to reference a tough guy stance by citing a movie called 'Lonesome Dove'. That's, well, that's just gay.

You getting the hang of this shit yet?

;)

Don't come 'round here trying to reference a tough guy stance by citing a movie called 'Lonesome Dove'. That's, well, that's just Skooter.
In case you didn't get the memo...fixed it for ya!

Oh, and TWN... That spelling software that gives you the nice underlined words?? That's called ieSpell and (at least w/ Internet Explorer) only works once you attempt to spell check and installed the software that gets offered.

That spelling software that gives you the nice underlined words?? That's called ieSpell and (at least w/ Internet Explorer) only works once you attempt to spell check and installed the software that gets offered.
and there I was thinking that was going to be my reward for getting to 1000 posts. Bugger.

;)
He got the hang of it long ago and you flame bait swallowers willl eventually as well.
You completely missed the point, but then again, you haven't figured out the spell check either. ;)

:****:
There ws no real point, just as with the rest of your inane posts.

And the mispelled word is?

twodogs said:
;)
He got the hang of it long ago and you flame bait swallowers willl eventually as well.
You completely missed the point, but then again, you haven't figured out the spell check either. ;)

Come on, bite, bite...

Don't come 'round here trying to reference a tough guy stance by citing a movie called 'Lonesome Dove'. That's, well, that's just Skooter.
In case you didn't get the memo...fixed it for ya!

Oh, and TWN... That spelling software that gives you the nice underlined words?? That's called ieSpell and (at least w/ Internet Explorer) only works once you attempt to spell check and installed the software that gets offered.
Thanks for the memo update. I misfiled that one. As for the comment about spell check... what? Read that to yourself and then translate that from Gunnyish to TWNish. I think you are trying to say that iespell needs to be downloaded first before this software can access it? Um, OK. Beats the shit outta me, I use FireFox and if that has spell check in it then so be it. All I know is that I use the feature - a lot.

Yes, ther ws a pont. :rolleyes: The point was to help the guy figure out how to use spell check, plus toss in some slam-humor in keeping with the tone of this thread.

And, the misspelled word is mispelled. Do yourself a favor, if you willl, and put me on ignore - save yourself from my inaneness.

Got my point, addle-pate?

Status
Not open for further replies.