S&T 2010 for 14.99 @ Staples 6/18/10 Only!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01VFR

Reaction score
FYI...Just got a Staples sale email update and they have S&T 2010 for 14.99 on 6/18/10 via online purchases only. If you have been waiting to upgrade, this may be a good time, although 2011 will probably be out late fall.

Corey

I waited all week for this! Ordered mine this morning.

Thanks Corey

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up my copy. Many thanks for the heads up.

I have a Staples four blocks away and shipping was free with in-store pickup.

I've never used GPS or mapping software other than Google Maps, so I'm looking forward to trying this out.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI...Just got a Staples sale email update and they have S&T 2010 for 14.99 on 6/18/10 via online purchases only. If you have been waiting to upgrade, this may be a good time, although 2011 will probably be out late fall.
Corey
Thanks much Corey

my current S&T 1973 was getting a bit dated

I picked up my copy. Many thanks for the heads up.
I have a Staples four blocks away and shipping was free with in-store pickup.
Darn it...I was too sleep deprived from last night when I was installing my AVCC that I ordered 2 copies this morning to get free shipping (over $50 gross). I should have known about the in-store pickup...so anyways if someone in eastern IA wants a copy, I have one extra for $16.04 after tax.

Corey

Corey
Thanks much Corey

my current S&T 1973 was getting a bit dated
Not to mention the machine you are running it on..... :blink:

Crap! Just got my copy from Amazon on sale for $24.99 and thought that was a good deal. Thanks for the post, I'm sure many will snap up this and join the happy Garmin users not having to deal with MapFarce anymore.

Once again, we Canadians get HOSED!!! I can't get that here................unless someone bought one for me down south and USPS'd it? OR.......was coming up to CFR and I could meet them somewhere (I'm not able to go) Just wishing :unsure: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: