Schuberth C3 coming to US?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know my Multitec is a little heavy, but it's improved my neck strength significantly.

neck.jpg

Actually I just walked from my den to the garage and realised that Don was not talking abot me because i am English not Bitish as he put it.....
I got mine last at a place called Hein Gericke (or something like) it was 469 pounds with No VAT as it is a safety item. At the time that was $708.00, current exchange rate equals $731.00.

to get one for $600 the pound dollar has to change quite a bit and right now it is not gioing yourway.

R
What is the differnce between english and british? British is the island and english are one of the people that live on the island?

Actually I just walked from my den to the garage and realised that Don was not talking abot me because i am English not Bitish as he put it.....
I got mine last at a place called Hein Gericke (or something like) it was 469 pounds with No VAT as it is a safety item. At the time that was $708.00, current exchange rate equals $731.00.

to get one for $600 the pound dollar has to change quite a bit and right now it is not gioing yourway.

R
What is the differnce between english and british? British is the island and english are one of the people that live on the island?
Trust me on this Juan, you don't even want to get Richard started on this topic. He blathered on for almost 2 hours on this subject up at WFO in Eureka; yadda, yadda, yadda, yadda!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HaHa, as i recall i was not the only one.......Roger agreed with me on the subject. and for what is worth the whole WFO episode was just a way to confuse JB.

R

John and Don HERE is a link for from a Jr high school in the UK. even the kids get it.

thankfully it ain't Friday.... :D :D

HaHa, as i recall i was not the only one.......Roger agreed with me on the subject. and for what is worth the whole WFO episode was just a way to confuse JB.
R

John and Don HERE is a link for from a Jr high school in the UK. even the kids get it.

Ok so you are both. Kinda like being bi.

R

johnny80s, don't even start to argue with our Fairlaner: It's like your teaching a pig how to sing, it's a total and complete waste of your time and it annoys the living feck out of the pig!

I don't know where your family comes from in Italy, but let's say they originated in Tuscany. Do they walk around and call themselves Toscanians? Hell no, they don't, they are Italians.

My family is from Slane, Meath in Ireland. Do we call ourselves Slanians or Meathians? Hell No, we call ourselves Irish! But you might try beating a Gen1 before winning R's argument!

My family is from Slane, Meath in Ireland. Do we call ourselves Slanians or Meathians? Hell No, we call ourselves Irish!
Don't be such a wanker. Your family might be Irish, but you're a damn American. Worse, if you had a green card, you'd be a freaking Brit! The Irish got conquered, admit it.

;)

:****:

My family is from Slane, Meath in Ireland. Do we call ourselves Slanians or Meathians? Hell No, we call ourselves Irish!
Don't be such a wanker. Your family might be Irish, but you're a damn American. Worse, if you had a green card, you'd be a freaking Brit! The Irish got conquered, admit it.

;)

Uh Eric, Slane is in the Irish Republic; we kicked the Brits out of Meath almost a hundred years ago! https://www.meath.ie/Tourism/Heritage/ But you are right OCfjr, I am indeed an American first!

R

johnny80s, don't even start to argue with our Fairlaner: It's like your teaching a pig how to sing, it's a total and complete waste of your time and it annoys the living feck out of the pig!

I don't know where your family comes from in Italy, but let's say they originated in Tuscany. Do they walk around and call themselves Toscanians? Hell no, they don't, they are Italians.

My family is from Slane, Meath in Ireland. Do we call ourselves Slanians or Meathians? Hell No, we call ourselves Irish! But you might try beating a Gen1 before winning R's argument!
Yes I am Calabrese. That means my family was from Calabria. My wife is Toscono from Tuscany. Also found out my great grandmother was from England. So I am English too. Maybe I am related to Fairlaner?

R

Yes I am Calabrese. That means my family was from Calabria. My wife is Toscono from Tuscany. Also found out my great grandmother was from England. So I am English too. Maybe I am related to Fairlaner?
Luckily for you, I had heard from our FJRBluesman - Simon, that you are all Italian from the waist down. It would be a damn shame if that situation was somehow reversed!

You are all Wankerstanians!
And you are a Jackass my friend..

Why ain't you busy doin' the nasty with a Manatee BTW?

It's yer Birthday ya dink..

Kisses :angry:

ok. . I'll include me tongue :blink:

:finger:

:jester:

You are all Wankerstanians!
And you are a Jackass my friend..

Why ain't you busy doin' the nasty with a Manatee BTW?

It's yer Birthday ya dink..

Kisses ok. :angry: . I'll include me tongue :blink:

:finger:

:jester:
Just another feking day. Totally meaningless in this existence. <_<

;)

But never defeated. Bust is right, you must be a beer short of a six pack. :rolleyes:

EDIT: As to the helmet, I spent $400 on a dual-sport Shoei helmet a few months ago. It already has a couple nicks. I'm hard on helmets, and just can't afford big bucks every couple years for 'em. Flip-up helmets don't do it for me anymore either, after some things I read. YMMV

Argue symantics all you way boys. Fact is, your ancesters left to come to the States. Or were they run out? :dribble:

Argue symantics all you way boys. Fact is, your ancesters left to come to the States. Or were they run out? :dribble:
Actually most of my relatives are still there. There were a couple that were adventuresome and left the old country for fun and fortune. Irish are in demand for their sexual prowess, which explains how such a small island produced so many studly men and buxom women. :rolleyes: :clapping:

Irish populated many a place around the globe. A fun lot they are.