Schuberth C3 coming to US?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny... I thought they were primarily known for their gift of Blarney!
:rolleyes:
GUNNY!

Heck, the vikings just killed all the men and raped all the women. The Irish were still trying to talk down the rate for the sheep 6 weeks later!

That's funny... I thought they were primarily known for their gift of Blarney!
:rolleyes:
you are correct in that, but all that means is they a talk a lot of shit.....

And on the subject of the aforementioned helmet, my Nolan 103 weighs in at 1750 grams says so on the back (3.85lbs) the Schuberth weighs in at 1250 grams (2.75lbs) thats over a pound lighter......and you sure can feel the difference when it is on your nogin..

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Jealousy is an ugly emotion gentlemen.

If you pencil-necks knew your history, you would know Blarney was an Irishman that frustrated the english monarch until he got what he wanted.

And as for shit Richard, I was there at WFO listening to yours... :p

Boy, but how about that new helmet, though?

:lol:
I know...really?
Hi DaveB, I looked in my BMW Owners News and saw Biketoberfest 2010 is happening just up the road from you in Bunnell. Perhaps call Patty at the phone # listed below and see if Schuberth vendors will be in attendance. That way you can try on a C3 to see if it fits your head. We of the Forum are very sorry that Fairlaner and OCfjr keep screwing up your post!!

Biketoberfest 2010

Join us all Oct 14th to Oct 17th at Holiday Travel Park, 2261 South Old Dixie Highway, Bunnell, Florida. Just off I-95 at exit 278. Home of B-Cubed BikeWeek 2011 camp out. Heated Pool, Free WiFi, Home cooked Breakfast, Grilled Food, 24 hour security. Tent Camping (no reservation needed) as well as Full Service and dry RV sites available. For RV reservation or any questions call Patty 330-219-9058!

I know...really?
Hi DaveB, I looked in my BMW Owners News and saw Biketoberfest 2010 is happening just up the road from you in Bunnell. Perhaps call Patty at the phone # listed below and see if Schuberth vendors will be in attendance. That way you can try on a C3 to see if it fits your head. We of the Forum are very sorry that Fairlaner and OCfjr keep screwing up your post!!

Biketoberfest 2010

Join us all Oct 14th to Oct 17th at Holiday Travel Park, 2261 South Old Dixie Highway, Bunnell, Florida. Just off I-95 at exit 278. Home of B-Cubed BikeWeek 2011 camp out. Heated Pool, Free WiFi, Home cooked Breakfast, Grilled Food, 24 hour security. Tent Camping (no reservation needed) as well as Full Service and dry RV sites available. For RV reservation or any questions call Patty 330-219-9058!
That's a good idea. Would be nice to lay hands on before dropping that many bills. You can count on me being at Biketoberfest. I might even join you over at the Travel park. After all...I'm a sucker for a "heated pool"! ;)

Good Morning DaveB,

If you like motorcycle rallies and camping, you may also want to consider this BIG event that occurs every year in Florida; this rally is so popular it sells out every year and they cap the attendance at 500. I am a Rally Chairman for BMW MOA Chartered Club #89 and one of the nicest features of BMW Rallies, including our very own Road Runner Rally, is that all makes are welcome. I routinely post our Road Runner Rally here on the forum each year and we have had up to six FJR owners attend. https://www.azbeemers.org/rally2010.php

Best Regards, Don Stanley

https://bmwnef.org/

28th Annual Winter Rally - Florida's Coolest Rally

BMW Motorcycle Owners of Northeast Florida #42

Chill out at Florida's Coolest Rally! Join us at Camp Blanding on beautiful Kingsley Lake for Florida's Coolest Rally. Because of the success of our rally, we must limit attendance to 500. YOU MUST PREREGISTER TO ATTEND. Please register early to avoid being left out in the cold! Friday night is our traditional grilled bratwurst dinner, and Saturday night we serve our world famous steak dinner with homemade desserts. Camping both nights is included. A limited number of RV sites are also available, first come, first served. As always, we will have sensational door prizes, free rally pins, indoor dining, nightly campfires, excellent vendors and a do-it-yourself swap meet. You'll also want to check out our planned rides as well as the informative seminars. Breakfast and lunch will be served a la carte daily. Please be sure to preregister to reserve your place at the Rally, as we sold out last year. Preregister for just $40. We will end preregistration when we reach 500 or by December 17, whichever comes first. Also, be sure to reserve one of our ever-popular shirts. We always run out, no matter how many we order. Sorry, but no pets are allowed. Camp Blanding is located on Highway 16 at Highway 21, twenty miles west of Green Cove Springs. The GPS coordinates are: N 29 58.893, W 81 59.045. To preregister for Florida's Coolest Rally go to: BMWNEF.org. For more information contact Vicki Decker at: [email protected].

I know...really?

Biketoberfest 2010

That's a good idea. Would be nice to lay hands on before dropping that many bills. You can count on me being at Biketoberfest. I might even join you over at the Travel park. After all...I'm a sucker for a "heated pool"! ;)

Oh HEY... I forgot! I have a brand new Helmet Shoppe 3 blocks down the road now. They'll have it. I'm outta here, ta!

We of the Forum are very sorry that Fairlaner and OCfjr keep screwing up your post!!
Don't believe that for a second. :rolleyes:

I thought we had already dealt with the C-3 in a controlled manner. Fit is different so you need to try one first, quite likely a size smaller than you normally take, lots of good things being heard, but still spendy. Quality is on par with Arai or Shoie, etc., but it's gotta fit your head shape for you to be happy. Further, it's typical for US and Euro Schuberth's to have different shapes.

Any info on the C3 being available in Carbon? Or the System 5 for that matter? Stupid expensive, but I think that's the only upgrade I'd be willing to pay more for at this point. The Multitech works too well for me to get excited over the C3. I tend to a oval head though.

Oh HEY... I forgot! I have a brand new Helmet Shoppe 3 blocks down the road now. They'll have it. I'm outta here, ta!
I doubt it......

R
It's just a sad pity my ENGLISH friend didn't bring one back for me when he was last in Blighty. Oh well, I'll contact a proper British Gentleman, David "Orestes" Clarke, and see if he'll his help poor old Papa Chuy out!

I doubt it......
Only one... and only in a medium, so I can't say how it fits... :( The guy says it fits like an Arai, so I'm out of luck then anyway.
https://www.goaz.com/ Crash Cash, thanks for checking back in with us! After seeing your post just now, I quickly called BMW Motorcycles of Scottsdale to see if they had any C-3's in stock. They replied they wouldn't be getting them for months, if you go by Helmet Shoppe again in a few weeks, see if I they have an XL in stock. Do they mail order? Oval head Is Me!

https://www.schuberth.com/en/products/motorcycle/dealers.html According to Schubeth's website, my closest dealers for C3 are in Montreal or Mexico City. Hasta la Vista, mis Amigos!

The guy says it fits like an Arai, so I'm out of luck then anyway.
How does that work? Arai is the only helmet manufacturer that offers shells in oval and round. So how is it you're out of luck because it fits like an Arai? Which is a meaningless statement. Fits like an Arai what?

Fits like an Arai what?
Gerbil?

Bratwurst?

Leatherman?

Jes curious. :p
More like:

Profile - long oval - (Very Long front-to-back, very narrow side-to- side)

Vector - intermediate oval - (Shorter front-to-back and a little wider side-to-side than the Long Oval)

Quantum - round oval - (Even a little shorter front-to-back and a little wider side-to-side)

Linky

OK, what makes a Schuberth any better than any other helmet so long it meets DOT and Snell?
A motorcylist wearing a Schubeth helmet is equivalent to a woman carrying a Louis Vuitton purse?

Like other products made by the Germans, if there was a market in the U.S., it would be here in quantity. The U.S probably has some of the most stringent safety requirements in the world, does the Schuberth not meet these requirements? If Arai and Shoei and some others are not expensive enough, paying close to a grand for a helmet is a bit over board.

I know, I know, "if your head is only worth $50, wear a $50 helmet". I did a search and can't find a single pro racer that wears a Schubeth?

It's probably good today is not Friday, because I just opened a can of worms for you Louis Vuitton, Coach and Versace wearers. By the way, did you hear Rolls Royce is coming out with both, a sport bike and a touring model for just under $300k!
i own a shoei an arai a hjc and a gmax

all complete junk and total discomfort for my head

the schuberth c3 is the only helmet ive found to match my mellon just right so ill contiue to pay the money for a comfortable well made helmet

plus im german so i know only the best come from germany

i only paid 746.98$ canadian for my helmet to my door

Nice that the C3 is lighter. My Concept One used to make my neck ache so I switched to an X11....but that helmet proved to be as noisy as a fright train. I have high hopes for the C3!

Nice that the C3 is lighter. My Concept One used to make my neck ache so I switched to an X11....but that helmet proved to be as noisy as a fright train. I have high hopes for the C3!
But I bet not nearly as loud as
soultrain-1.jpg