Screw That Brit Wanker And Cue Ball Head; Olde Farts Rule; Ordered My 2013 Today! Can't See Richard And Warchild Having All Of The 2013 Fjr Fun, Ge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You BASTARD!
Please Wheatie, do respect your Elders; that is Mr. Bastard to you, only another Old Fossil like RadioHowie can just call me BASTARD!
Uhm...Wheatie, my friend, you could have said, "You bastard, SIR!"

That would probably have been acceptable.

punk.gif

And, Don....congratulations on using your applied wisdom and purchasing a new bike to help stimulate the economy.

yu.gif
Brother Mike, I need another FJR like a goldfish needs a bicycle; but I couldn't help my senile self, I'm going through my second childhood and enjoying the Hell out of it too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Don. I guess it will be a couple of years between new motorcycles, but you deserve it. I mentioned that on the was to our home in California, my wife asked how old I would be next summer and suggested I get a new bike. Something to think about over the winter. You are certainly aware that I am older than you, you big kid.

I'd like to add my congratulations to this pile. An excellent move on your part, I would have honestly been surprised if you had not ordered one for yourself after reading your happy reports of Fairlaner's '13. I hope you enjoy it.

Quick question, is D&H doing the 600 mile service as part of the deal? Or do they charge for it? What would a reasonable charge be for that service.

I'm about 200 miles away from need it now. Should be done tomorrow.

Reading between the lines I'm surprised you lasted this long Don. Congrats on the order and joining the GENIII ownership ranks.

You are definitely Mr. BASTARD!!
finger.gif
biggrin.png

--G

BTW -- You need to start twisting Pops' arm...he's getting weak knees...

Shit. If I start now, the house might be presentable before he gets here..... Maybe I'll just give him directions to Schooner's and be done with it!
smile.png

Mr. Bastard, looking forward to it. Watch out for alligators when you get here, though.I would have no qualms upgrading my stable using a bike with an eaten-up owner.

Eaten-up by gators, not eaten-up with whatever that is you got on your face.....

DSC_5440.jpg

DSC_5353.jpg

DSC_7558.jpg

DSC_0679.jpg

DSC_2140.jpg

(These are all my pictures, BTW, not neenernet stock photos, so I know where to find them!!
tonguesmiley.gif
)

Quick question, is D&H doing the 600 mile service as part of the deal? Or do they charge for it? What would a reasonable charge be for that service.

I'm about 200 miles away from need it now. Should be done tomorrow.
No CopB8, they're charging for the 600m service. Didn't bother to ask their pricing on the service, you'll not find a Yamaha dealer fairer and honest than D and H is; WORD!

Mr. Bastard Step Pappy to some........ Well, Sir (or is that spelled C-U-R), I was wondering what took you so long......

Congratulations, Brother Don.
grin.gif

Congrats Don!! I'm jealous that you get to ride yours now and I have to wait till April.

Nice gator pics Wfooshee!

Reading between the lines I'm surprised you lasted this long Don. Congrats on the order and joining the GENIII ownership ranks.

finger.gif
biggrin.png

--G

Jorge, by Mr. Black having weak knees, do you mean like when he saw Miss Barb bend over and pick up that quarter off of the sidewalk up in Canada.

I thought we were going to have to slap the fibrillator paddles on Niehart's chest after he saw Barb's buns bent over! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

finger.gif
biggrin.png

--G

Jorge, by Mr. Black having weak knees, do you mean like when he saw Miss Barb bend over and pick up that quarter off of the sidewalk up in Canada.

I thought we were going to have to slap the fibrillator paddles on Niehart's chest after he saw Barb's buns bent over! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Don -- You're a mean man
nono.gif
dropping that string of quarters...let me know when you need another roll, K?
oneeyedsmiley.png

--G