Screw That Brit Wanker And Cue Ball Head; Olde Farts Rule; Ordered My 2013 Today! Can't See Richard And Warchild Having All Of The 2013 Fjr Fun, Ge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading between the lines I'm surprised you lasted this long Don. Congrats on the order and joining the GENIII ownership ranks.

You are definitely Mr. BASTARD!!
finger.gif
biggrin.png

--G

BTW -- You need to start twisting Pops' arm...he's getting weak knees...
Jorge, by Mr. Black having weak knees, do you mean like when he saw Miss Barb bend over and pick up that quarter off of the sidewalk up in Canada.

I thought we were going to have to slap the fibrillator paddles on Niehart's chest after he saw Barb's buns bent over! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Don -- You're a mean man
nono.gif
dropping that string of quarters...let me know when you need another roll, K?
oneeyedsmiley.png

--G
Iffn' he didn't react to that, then we need to check him for a pulse anyway.
rolleyessmileyanim.gif

How much personal information can you post up in one thread. Name, address signature, phone number...

You trying make it that easy to steal your identity?

What your mother's maiden name?

Hey...In that letter you forgot to tell them when you're planning to stop and take a shit.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I will believe it when i see it........
rabbi.gif

R

Ain't THAT the truth! I am setting odds 7-3 AGAINST him actually receiving it.

You BASTARD!

My sentiments exactly! Though I was thinking that perhaps this will just be a late Christmas present to me from mi bastard step-pappy so I can have all three Gens in the garage. He
wub.png
me so much!

Though I was thinking that perhaps this will just be a late Christmas present to me from mi bastard step-pappy so I can have all three Gens in the garage. He
wub.png
me so much!
THAT would be bad-ass. If you pulled that off, I would actually have to respect you a little bit. Not too much, cuz I don't want your head getting any bigger, but more than now...

Though I was thinking that perhaps this will just be a late Christmas present to me from mi bastard step-pappy so I can have all three Gens in the garage. He
wub.png
me so much!
THAT would be bad-ass. If you pulled that off, I would actually have to respect you a little bit. Not too much, cuz I don't want your head getting any bigger, but more than now...
AJ, what will really worry me is if I have to "hire" SkootyG dearest to go get my FJR for me in February and bring it back to Chandler for me.

When I last spoke to D & H on 11/15, they had one arriving in February without a deposit on it; however they didn't want to hold it until April.

So once I find out how many they're getting up until May (or perhaps not getting!), I may have to make a shipping decision with GreggieM.

wub.png
me so much!
AJ, what will really worry me is if I have to "hire" SkootyG dearest to go get my FJR for me in February and bring it back to Chandler for me.

When I last spoke to D & H on 11/15, they had one arriving in February without a deposit on it; however they didn't want to hold it until April.

So once I find out how many they're getting up until May (or perhaps not getting!), I may have to make a shipping decision with GreggieM.

Don if you send Skooter to go pick up your FJR in February, I would expect you will get it delivered to you in May.

wub.png
me so much!

Don if you send Skooter to go pick up your FJR in February, I would expect you will get it delivered to you in May.
Well, at least it'll be ready for it's 8k maintenance ;)

wub.png
me so much!

Well, at least it'll be ready for it's 8k maintenance
wink.png
Correction...it would need the valves checked by then.

wub.png
me so much!

wink.png
Brother Karl, May of what year?

wub.png
me so much!

Skooty isn't the only one who could potentially pick it up for you!

Screw that Brit Wanker and Cue Ball Head; Olde Farts Rule; Ordered my 2013 Today!

Can't see Richard and Warchild having all of the 2013 FJR Fun, getting mine in Spring!

Scan123360000.jpg
Congratulations!

However, I did want to point out that "Brit wanker" is redundant. All you need say is "Brit"; the reader automatically adds "wanker."

Screw that Brit Wanker and Cue Ball Head; Olde Farts Rule; Ordered my 2013 Today!

Can't see Richard and Warchild having all of the 2013 FJR Fun, getting mine in Spring!
Congratulations!

However, I did want to point out that "Brit wanker" is redundant. All you need say is "Brit"; the reader automatically adds "wanker."
I stand corrected palerider, right you are!

Last edited by a moderator:
wub.png
me so much!

wink.png
Brother Karl, May of what year?
2013 of course, couldn't really expect Skootie to pay for a valve check/adjustment on someone elses bike now could we?

Don, CONGRATS .....you JACKWAGON, now if I meet up with you at some FJR-Rally, I have to wonder, what bike is Sir Stanley/Bastard going to show up with?.....

Don, CONGRATS .....you JACKWAGON, now if I meet up with you at some FJR-Rally, I have to wonder, what bike is Sir Stanley/Bastard going to show up with?.....

You should know by know that if he is at an FJR rally he will be riding anything OTHER than an FJR.

Herr Petey, after I leave Alabama (seeing Walt in Florida on the 600 mile shake down ride) I plan to stop in Dean Springs to see rushes - Russ for a bite to eat.

I know that Stillwater is 50 to 60 miles North of Interstate 40, when this gets closer to my picking up the bike, I will also see if we can rendezvous for a meal too.

Naturally, I'll stop for la Comida in Albuquerque with HotRod Zilla. 'Zilla would cry like a little girl if I passed through without buying his fatness a plate of tamales!

Last edited by a moderator:
Herr Petey, after I leave Alabama (seeing Walt in Florida on the 600 mile shake down ride) I plan to stop in Dean Springs to see rushes - Russ for a bite to eat.

I know that Stillwater is 50 to 60 miles North of Interstate 40, when this gets closer to my picking up the bike, I will also see if we can rendezvous for a meal too.

Naturally, I'll stop for la Comida in Albuquerque with HotRod Zilla. 'Zilla would cry like a little girl if I passed through without buying his fatness a plate of tamales!
Absolutely, looking forward to it...