SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The credit for the Garmin Basecamp wizardry belongs to Marty - 0Face - buy him an adult beverage next weekend!

I imported them into my Basecamps "my collection", no extra off-path waypoints and very clean. Thanks so much!
I probably would with even no basecamping going on
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Routes downloaded - check

Hotel reservations confirmed - check

Bike serviced - check

Pack - ummm not yet

Waiting until Wednesday to leave - Come on, do I really have to wait? I want to leave now!!!

I will be heading out of Pittsburgh on Friday morning, planning on a non-direct route through WV if anyone is interested in joining up.
Phil - The door (and bourbon) will be open Thursday night if you're in the neighborhood.
I will be heading out of Pittsburgh on Friday morning, planning on a non-direct route through WV if anyone is interested in joining up.
Phil - The door (and bourbon) will be open Thursday night if you're in the neighborhood.
Ah man, I still don't have my work schedule sorted. I know, I'm a slacker. I'll pm you next week.

Steve, I'll head out Friday AM from Murrysville and could potentially meet up around US22 or wherever you are planning to exit the area. I'll send a PM with a mobile phone.

So if bungie is a no-show next Friday, we'll know he's rather complain about the snow than adapt, adjust, and overcome it... #startshovelingthefookingsnow...

Final preparations underway:

Oil & final drive fluid change, Seafoam and TBS, and new sneakers...

2014-04-22202343_zps924ef01e.jpg

So if bungie is a no-show next Friday, we'll know he's rather complain about the snow than adapt, adjust, and overcome it... #startshovelingthefookingsnow...
The only thing that'll keep me from going if their is snow/ice on the road. Or, if I have a flat. Or hangnail.