SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will put together the ride group info everyone submitted and post tonight. Those lists are by no means etched in stone, just a general guide to get things started. I do not intent to hold hands and set up ride groups...

Ride safe everyone...

hmmm - maybe a campfire pit... Think the front desk would freak out about that?
I could fit my "fire pit" into the trailer if the hotel didn't have objections to us using it
winksmiley02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is NOT being very productive at work today... :rolleyes:
Work? I'm installing power for my TomTom Rider, mounting CeeBailey headlight covers, figuring out logistics of packing a Corbin seat with backrest... :)

I've been watching the radar for SC - Adam and Jada should be on the road now - there was a strip of showers sitting right along the coast earlier that was pretty ugly looking. Jada sent me a picture looking out her office window - it was coming down in buckets.

Things look good for them now - they're only going to Charlotte tonight.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is NOT being very productive at work today...
rolleyes.gif

I'm off, a stop over at the Airforce Museum in Dayton and then (Friday) on to Marietta.....
punk.gif
Every one have a safe trip..
friends.gif
Y'all are on notice. If ya get outta line, Petey's gonna go all ninja on yer ass.

Petey taught Chuck Norris all he knows, but Petey kept a couple things to himself.

You've been warned.

I'm off, a stop over at the Airforce Museum in Dayton and then (Friday) on to Marietta.....
punk.gif
Every one have a safe trip..
friends.gif
Y'all are on notice. If ya get outta line, Petey's gonna go all ninja on yer ass.

Petey taught Chuck Norris all he knows, but Petey kept a couple things to himself.

You've been warned.
Good to know...especially since I'll be sharing a room with him at NAFO. He did already warn me against lighting any cigars in our room.

Made it to Altoona, PA. Rained the whole way from Syracuse, NY. Tomorrow looks much better. See ya in the parking lot!!!!

Quick question...What time are bikes pulling out Saturday morning?
Bryan, I would guess the first group will be KSU about 8:00. Maybe 7:30...since there will most likely be about 10 groups. If you can make it over to the hotel friday night...you could probably pickup a group to lead...lots of new folks to SE Ohio this year.

Well hopefully tomorrows is better. Today was a day from hell. worst evaaaaaa. Cold Wet Windy and long.

Shoulda listened to Fred, Jim and Iris.

Looking for better days ahead.

Dave

I work Friday in zanesville, wouldn't get to microtel til late. Will be there plenty early Saturday though.