SICK of this bike!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me?
[SIZE=14pt]Are you kidding me???[/SIZE]

Carol Brady was one hot Momma!!!

carol.jpg
Yeah, well so is Bust!

Are you kidding me?
[SIZE=14pt]Are you kidding me???[/SIZE]

Carol Brady was one hot Momma!!!

carol.jpg

Hmppph... tea bagging. I think Florence liked tea bagging.
Well, Mike Brady CERTAINLY liked tea bagging!

gay_flag_7stripe.gif

I got a football game to go broadcast. Y'all have fun beatin' up Bust, okay??

'Howie

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, ok. Sorry Bust. I forgot the true spirit of this dogpile. It's not you. It's that pig who originally insulted our Great FJR. That's right porker, I said GREAT. Greatness that you'll never truly know except for maybe in pants size. You appear to be miserable. I'm guessing you, through din of promiscuity or overall loose moral fiber became pregnant at an early age by some relative no doubt... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. There. All better now. Whew!

Almost a good dogpile...guess that's what I get for working all day and not getting a chance to check the forum.

Sounds to me like the OP has a rider skill problem into a hieght issue.

Ill offer you for $100 for the FJR. Sounds like it is a POS and needs a new home where it will be ridden and appreciated.

Go drink the Buell Blast kool-aid...It will be perfect for how you describe your riding skills and issues. Can't hurt it if you tip it over, definitley can't stall it, looks like it is short enough to fit your challenged inseam.

2010 Buell Blast

:****: :****: :****:

Welp. She may be sick of not being able to handle the FJR. But we're sick of this thread.

It's officially closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.