Single Best Farkle Ever - what have you added that you rate as #1?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lenkadapter handlebar risers. Bars now 3/4-inch higher and also slightly narrower.

Master Yoda sucks! I like to ride with less weight on my arms, less strain on my neck. Dog sitting upright and begging, works for me.

Since most are cheating and listing more than one thing:

Rifle touring windshield w/o tuning block. Too much back pressure from the stock shield. Wife-unit pillion loves the Rifle.

1. Kouba lowering links and bar risers.

2. Rocky Mayer seat.

3. Cruise control.

4. Membership of FJR forum.

For my GS, I haven't got many farkles but I do like:

1. Bigger, better grip footpets.

2. After market windshield

3. Skid plate.

As much as I ride, The cruise control was #1 hands down. Piaa Driving lights were #2, Everything else i could get by without.

most bestest farkle ever:

Valentine V1 (I probably could not have afforded other farkles without the V1)

followed by a Rich's seat.

dougc

Hands down Garmin 2720 in a Gadget Guy lockable case coupled to an AudioCom. Close second HeatTroller Grips plus V-Strom hand guards (look s!@# but work sweet). Nipping at their heels FutureVision HIDs...amazing difference. Also ran would be the X-M & the Gerbing heated vest.

I guess the throttle spring unwind isn't really a farkle, even though it had the most impact.

I'd say my Cee Bailey's +6 +4 windshield. It's so nice to be able to go without earplugs, and except for a little of my shoulders, it deflects most of the liquid Florida sunshine. If my bike got totaled, that'd be the thing I couldn't do without on my new FJR.

Duke says his best farkel is the windshield I made him!
3984222233_da03be77f2.jpg
You Win.

Gerbings...on any bike..added months to the riding season. Coldest I've ever been is on a bike..
Yep...just added a heated vest before last winter and it has added 3 months of riding to my year. That is a damn good farkle!

If I was fortunate enough to live in a warm year round climate...throttle rocker.

Single best farkle ever.... not even bike specific... the PINLOCK VISOR.

Now I can ride even when the temps are low enough that folks think I am crazy....

(or make that crazier..)

KM

1-Rifle windshield 1st and most important

2-Russell seat

3-Power Commander III

3- AVCC

Not really a farkle but a must: throttle spring unwind.

Not farkles and used bike and other things

1-276c GPS

2-ER6i sound isolation earphones

3-Mp3 or XMradio

Vista Cruise, first thing any of my bikes get after insurance. If it broke, I'd stop and get another right off.

I can't say that about anything else I've put on the bike. Replacements for any of those items would have to be researched, the Vista's a no-brainer.

Penskie Suspension but the peg lowering is pretty high on my list becuase I am 6'5".