• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's '06 FJR Frame Sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the pretty blue ones, huh, huh, how much? :smilingsmiley:
Forgive me if you've already posted it... Would love to see a pic with them on an 06!
The price for a set of blue is $103 via Paypal, $101 via snail mail.

This is the first batch of blue sliders. Maybe Jim will post a picture here once he receives them?

ian,
know you are incredibly busy. goodonya. paypal-ed on the 14th. got any idea when i might see 'em?

just curious, not worried. except about dropping the feej before they get here... had a spasmo tippy-toe moment in the garage today, and found out that, like a mother who can lift a car off her child, i can pretty much dead-lift the feej from a ridiculously low angle with one foot still clawing for purchase on gravel... :eek:

thanks,

shu
I will be up to date with all orders within the next week. Please don't drop your bike in the meantime. ;)

Ian;

Received the sliders yesterday afternoon. Mercy, they look terrific! Thanks very much for your great work... very much appreciated!!

Best regards

Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian,

Got the sliders yesterday. They look great! Thanks for all your hard work

g

And mine arrived yesterday also. Look very good. Getting ready to install them shortly!!!

Thanks,

DT

ian,

know you are incredibly busy. goodonya. paypal-ed on the 14th. got any idea when i might see 'em?

just curious, not worried. except about dropping the feej before they get here... had a spasmo tippy-toe moment in the garage today, and found out that, like a mother who can lift a car off her child, i can pretty much dead-lift the feej from a ridiculously low angle with one foot still clawing for purchase on gravel... :eek:

thanks,

shu
I will be up to date with all orders within the next week. Please don't drop your bike in the meantime. ;)

Ian, I don't mean to hyjack the thread, but since bar end weights don't do much but look good anyway, any thought of designing and manufacturing matching bar ends for you magnificent looking sliders? Hmmmm?

:rolleyes: :yahoo:

Put me down for a set!
Sending the Paypal way (BTW Paypal sucks IMHO we'vee had issues there).
I figured I would follow up for him here! He has them on his bike and Wow! They look great! Don't touch after a long hard ride as they are HOT! I bet they help with heat issues though!

Now on another note, will they be available for the BMW GT ? I know I would have to drill or cut holes (OUCH) through the fairing!

Installed it last night. Thx Ian!

Incidentally, why do you have to torque the left side first?

thx again!

Will they fit an '05?

Thank you very much.

How ironic that there was an ad in the local newspaper last week for a urologist in Eugene OR who is using the DaVinci for prostrate CA surg. Fantastic innovation!

Thanks again,

David

Maybe this has been asked but do you make bar ends? Looking for heavy ones ,16 ounce. In black to match the stock color.

gads didn't even se the previous posts!

Cary

2 minutes from box to installed and torqued. They look great.

Next, can I get a version 2.0 left bar Audiovox control pad bracket?

Skyway,

Man, I received the sliders and installed they are so bitchin!!! All I get is compliments from everybody at work, even the Harley riders, so thank you so much for such a great product!! :hyper:

Finally got the sliders installed on the bike. They look great and hopefully they will stay that way. :glare:

(yes, I know the bike is still dirty from this weekend)

slider1.jpg

slider3.jpg

slider2.jpg

Put me down for a set of the blue ones if they are for sale yet. Will be sending you a check in snail mail.

Just a quick update for everyone waiting for sliders. I am almost complete with yet another batch of sliders that will be ready to go by the middle of next week. Please do not send me email or PM's for updates as this only impacts my time even more in getting them finished.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

Just a quick update for everyone waiting for sliders. I am almost complete with yet another batch of sliders that will be ready to go by the middle of next week. Please do not send me email or PM's for updates as this only impacts my time even more in getting them finished.
Thanks everyone for your patience.

Thanks for the update. Thanks for the hard work.

FJRayJ

Arlington, TX

Hi Skyway,

A lot of favourable comments re your sliders as fitted to my 06 FJR.

You could be getting more orders from down under,thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.