• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Aux. Fuel Cell Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're now up to 19 committed if the numbers are correct. I will confirm for sure later. We are still shy of the 25 target figure, so if you're on the fence for this, now's you're chance.

I will be adding 2 to this tally myself, 1 03-05, and 1 06-07 kit, so I can offer this as my door prize at WFO and be able to cover all model years. The kit that's left over will hit the classified section once the winner takes his pick. ;)

Ok, I'm in. Make the total 20. Check to be placed in the mail tomorrow on my way to work.

...so if you're on the fence for this, now's you're chance.
UGH....

it would be an expensive door stopper til i need it...

butt group buys are a PITA... bird in the hand... be prepaired...

Please could the following riders please fill in the blanks with the model year of their bike.
Mike Carter

Adam Quigley

Tom Cale

William Brunell

Scott Cameron
Just 1 left for model year bike.

Re: the purchase of the Fuel Cell from TourTank.

This is a note to let everyone know that the purchase of all cells for this GB have to made at approximately the same time, meaning that I can't have someone ordering up from them several weeks apart, and still be able to enjoy whatever discount I can get. So with that in mind, is everyone ready to make this purchase? I want to make sure before I pull the trigger to get the final piece of this puzzle rolling. I'm posting this here, because some on the GB did not supply me with an email address.

Whaddaya say? If you don't want to post here, please let me know via email and I'll check off names.

ianl AT pacbell DOT NET

The total cost of the cell has not yet been determined, so the quote from them will be given to me as soon as I know everyone is ready. ;)

I guess that if someone fails to order in the specified time frame that will be set forth, then regular pricing will apply.

I'm ready. just let me know what I need to do to order the tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am ready.... Just say the word...

Tom

edit... also sent you a e mail...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting to buy. Let me know when to call.

Mr. Bill

aka worcesterfjr at mindspring.com

aka william brunell

Status
Not open for further replies.